Red red wine you make me feel so fine...

4vryng

Coach-my candy store
O.G.
Nov 12, 2009
You keep me rocking all of the time...

Is anyone around to see the goodies I've picked up recently from the outlet, the Bay, and Bonz???

First up, a toast to Peggle for posting her pictures of this little beauty and inspiring many-a-tPFer to stalk their outlets....the lovely Bordeaux Ali!:yahoo:

I just love the soft leather, the long adjustable cross-body drop, and the pink trim in the lining!

Attachments

• IMG_0565.jpg
    IMG_0565.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_0571.jpg
    IMG_0571.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_0591.jpg
    IMG_0591.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0596.jpg
    IMG_0596.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 96
Thanks coachbun! I hope you can find her too. I really love her more than I thought I would. It's such a beautiful color.

I forgot to mention, I got the Ali for just $80.49! I was able to take advantage of the 30% off coupon because I found this other little gem...

Parchment Brooke (medium size) with the python trim! It seemed like a miracle with the lack of FP deletes these days. And she was only $122.50. I would have preferred the large size, but was pretty happy to find one at all, and I really don't carry that much stuff, so she is big enough for me. I did something I've never done before.....I snipped the tags off in the parking lot and started using her immediately.

Attachments

• IMG_0584.jpg
    IMG_0584.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_0576.jpg
    IMG_0576.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0575.jpg
    IMG_0575.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0574.jpg
    IMG_0574.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 147
Thanks swags!

There is more to come, I've been busy. A couple weeks ago I posted about getting a white bag. And, well, she's not exactly white, but still a really good white-ish summer color. Here is what I chose...

The silver metallic Peyton! When I first opened the box, I was honestly a little disappointed. It looked so gold. So I carried her around the house, and took her outside, and took her on a car ride. The color seems to change in different lights. With inside lights she looks more gold, but in natural light she looks more silver, or sort of a goldish or tannish silver color.

Anyway, she's grown on me and I really love her now. I love the texture of the leather and how soft and squishy the leather is, all the pockets, and that yummy legacy lining! Love to touch her, she really feels great! Now I just have to work up the courage to start using her!

Attachments

• IMG_0519.jpg
    IMG_0519.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0525.jpg
    IMG_0525.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0527.jpg
    IMG_0527.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_0563.jpg
    IMG_0563.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 107
i'm so happy for your finds. that feeling of "success" when you find something that you have been searching for is always awesome!

i seem to like parchment bags more and more after each reveal.

i had returned a $90 (tax in) parchment ali hobo last month because of the delicate colour (i'm a klutz and gets everything dirty), but now, i'm regretting it!

Thanks fadedtears! Oh, the Ali in parchment must have been really pretty! But I know what you mean about being afraid of those delicate colors. I'm sure the parchment Brooke will show some dirt, but I'll try my best to be careful and keep her clean.

Congrats on your new bags!!!
The Bordeaux Ali is a beautiful color!!!! The Parchment Brooke is very nice too!!!
The Best of course is the Silver Metallic Peyton!!!! She is very Beautiful!!! I love that Legacy lining!!!!
Enjoy all your great finds!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Thank you bejelledmm!

I hope you guys like looking at pictures, because I feel like I took so many!

I was feeling envious of everyone that got the butterfly fob and had to find one for myself. I have so many bags with brass hardware so I thought I could get a lot of use out of it. I was so happy to find it. And I thought it looked pretty good on my new Peyton!

Attachments

• IMG_0529.jpg
    IMG_0529.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 60
Thanks swags!

There is more to come, I've been busy. A couple weeks ago I posted about getting a white bag. And, well, she's not exactly white, but still a really good white-ish summer color. Here is what I chose...

The silver metallic Peyton! When I first opened the box, I was honestly a little disappointed. It looked so gold. So I carried her around the house, and took her outside, and took her on a car ride. The color seems to change in different lights. With inside lights she looks more gold, but in natural light she looks more silver, or sort of a goldish or tannish silver color.

Anyway, she's grown on me and I really love her now. I love the texture of the leather and how soft and squishy the leather is, all the pockets, and that yummy legacy lining! Love to touch her, she really feels great! Now I just have to work up the courage to start using her!
That Peyton is Gorgeous...Congrat's, your new Fob, it does look Great on her......Enjoy all of your new bags....

Thanks LuvsElvis! After this I REALLY do need to start a ban, though. But with rumors of MFF Parker Hippies coming, I don't think I'll be too successful.

OK, I really like fobs. I like accessories, and accessories for my accessories. So I picked up a few more.

I made my very first ever full price purchase at a boutique and got the heart mirror fob. It's such a great go-with-everything fob. and I love the larger clasp on it so it will work on any bag.

I also picked up the fun flamingo fob right after it got marked down to $19 less coupon. I think it looks great on black and parchment bags.

I'd been looking for awhile for the lavendar flower fob (Daphne?) and finally scored one on the Bay at a decent price. I love this one! I think the color goes with a lot of my bags. (It looks white in the picture, but it's actually a pale lavender color.)

Then I found the other lavender fob with gold hardware! I'm always looking for fobs with gold since they're so hard to find, so I was thrilled to get this one.

Attachments

• IMG_0551.jpg
    IMG_0551.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_0555.jpg
    IMG_0555.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0537.jpg
    IMG_0537.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0547.jpg
    IMG_0547.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 45
Thank you dawnqueen69 and emilybug!

You know, even though I feel like I love the Peyton, it really helps to hear from you ladies here. I was torn between white patent and the silver metallic. After hearing stories of white patent yellowing over time and seeing pictures of it, I was afraid to get the white. I've heard that the metallic can rub off, though, but decided I could live with that more than yellowing patent.

So thank you for your comments!