Red red wine you make me feel so fine...

OMG

i am so happy for you, this so rocking hot

i love this bag, and i cant believe i own it , and it looks so super dooper on everyone hobo and crossbody,,,,,I love your modeling shots,,,,,,,,, super HOT

i want everyone to have this bag

congrats and i hope you are having fun fondling her, she is so soft

happy dance time:yahoo:
You keep me rocking all of the time...

Is anyone around to see the goodies I've picked up recently from the outlet, the Bay, and Bonz???

First up, a toast to Peggle for posting her pictures of this little beauty and inspiring many-a-tPFer to stalk their outlets....the lovely Bordeaux Ali!:yahoo:

I just love the soft leather, the long adjustable cross-body drop, and the pink trim in the lining!

Nice finds!! Enjoy them all! Bag twin on the Bordeaux Ali. I have the parchment Brooke in large & pair her with the flamingo key fob too!

haha....great minds think alike!

awesome haul!!! beautiful pictures too!!

we are twins on the- brooke, ali, gold peyton (but i returned it), flamingo fob, and lavender and gold fob!!!

Thanks! Just curious....Why did you return the Peyton? I read about a lot of people being afraid of the metallic rubbing, but I decided to take a chance with it.

I love your bordeaux ali, and now I want one too! Can I ask which outlet (state) you went to? I wonder if they will also have ali at the outlet near me-

Thanks! I got the Ali in Vacaville, CA.

OMG

i am so happy for you, this so rocking hot

i love this bag, and i cant believe i own it , and it looks so super dooper on everyone hobo and crossbody,,,,,I love your modeling shots,,,,,,,,, super HOT

i want everyone to have this bag

congrats and i hope you are having fun fondling her, she is so soft

happy dance time:yahoo:

Thanks peggle! I've been doin' the happy dance for a few days now!:yahoo: And, yes, I'm am definitely having fun fondling her. She's so so so soft and she smells oh so delicious!!!

Great stuff!! But now you have that song playing in a loop in my head!! lol :biggrin:

Thank you! I was wondering if anyone got the song. I was thinking maybe I was the only UB40 fan around.

Thanks everybody for sharing my joy!!! And, yes, I will snip the tags!