Red Red Red Confusion Reveal

Yay! Thank you, and congratulations yourself!!! Congratulations on your first lambskin; this is a great bag to choose for that! Isn't it the best red ever??? The 13P is going to have more orange, not this true red red, so hopefully you will be happy with this lovely RED! :heart::love::heart:

Please post photos of your new bags, both the RED lamb and the beige caviar!!!

Here is the beige caviar!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 357
Stunning red jumbo!!! Yay! Congrats!

Another beautiful classic stunning bag! You have the best of both! Congrats!

Thank you, I am happy to add those two colorful pieces to my collection since all my other Chanel's are either black or navy.

I was also lucky enough to score two sale bags at second cut this season too.
Lucky me!
I am overjoyed!! :cool:

Ditto! You have to check out tutushopper's 13C red flap. Simply the best red ever!

Tutushopper... When is that red bag and shoe family photo coming? Dying to see!!!
For Willeyi, my family portrait (and yes, I'm totally and completely in love with this RED):

Attachments

• red family 004cr.jpg
    red family 004cr.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 260
tutushopper said:
For Willeyi, my family portrait (and yes, I'm totally and completely in love with this RED):

You red family I absolutely stunning! I love it and great choice on the 13C red lamb flap. That is such a beautiful color, and the lamb is pure elegance.

So gorgeous!!!

Thank you zaraha; I love this red so so so much! :love:

Your red collection is TDF. Is that a m/l flap in lamb? I'm so in love with that handbag. Very classy.

Thank you so much, Cyu; yes, it's a M/L lamb flap in 13C. :heart:

You red family I absolutely stunning! I love it and great choice on the 13C red lamb flap. That is such a beautiful color, and the lamb is pure elegance.

Thank you so much, my enabling friend willeyi! I'm very happy with my lambskin choice with the 13C; I adore the color, the richness, the softness, the elegance, everything! :hbeat: