Red Rebecca Minkoff

designerdime

Jul 23, 2012
Hi everyone,
I'm looking to get a red Rebecca Minkoff but I'm stumped at what style to choose!

I already have a black mini MAC so I was thinking of something different and slightly larger, but not too big. I love the bigger size MAC but I haven't seen it in red yet.
My only requirement is that it has a shoulder strap.

If anyone has any suggestions, they'd be very much appreciated!
thanks in advance :smile:

shoppinggalnyc

Till I drop...
Nov 16, 2012
www.lehoarder.com
I have a red Nikki and a red cupid. It's so pretty for the first month and then it starts to wear and fade a little. I love RM for color but not so much her red.

Hisgeekygrrrl

Dreamer of dreams
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
I have a red beau and I love the style! You may have to search around, but I have seen some ostrich embossed pop up on ebay

Here is mine, it's an older one, and softer more distressed leather. The strap isn't as long as macs, so it is not long enough for crossbody, but I like that.

laurenrr

O.G.
Apr 10, 2008
winnipeg mb canada
I have a deep red beau and the color is gorgeous ( the large old style beau). If you want something not too large how about a mini nikki? I think there is a deep red one on bonanza right now

designerdime

Jul 23, 2012
I have a red beau and I love the style! You may have to search around, but I have seen some ostrich embossed pop up on ebay

Here is mine, it's an older one, and softer more distressed leather. The strap isn't as long as macs, so it is not long enough for crossbody, but I like that.

beautiful bag! and thank you for the suggestion, I also like a strap long enough to go over the shoulder but not crossbody :smile:

designerdime

Jul 23, 2012
I have a deep red beau and the color is gorgeous ( the large old style beau). If you want something not too large how about a mini nikki? I think there is a deep red one on bonanza right now
thank you for the suggestion I will check that out now!

MAGJES

O.G.
Dec 13, 2008
North Carolina
Hi everyone,
I'm looking to get a red Rebecca Minkoff but I'm stumped at what style to choose!

I already have a black mini MAC so I was thinking of something different and slightly larger, but not too big. I love the bigger size MAC but I haven't seen it in red yet.
My only requirement is that it has a shoulder strap.

If anyone has any suggestions, they'd be very much appreciated!
thanks in advance :smile:
I LOVE this one at Amazon. It's 20% off right now.

http://www.amazon.com/Rebecca-Minko...98&sr=1-2&keywords=rebecca+minkoff+red+clutch

Nov 8, 2012
I have a red Nikki and a red cupid. It's so pretty for the first month and then it starts to wear and fade a little. I love RM for color but not so much her red.
I got a used Nikki in Wine from ebay--it has a little wear, obviously not new, but the color is still pretty. Love the hardware on it.