RED Quilted Stam!

asin

as in asian
Mar 11, 2008
I'm currently seeking a Quilted Stam in RED and am not having much luck. I'd prefer to buy it pre-loved or on sale. I've seen Stams on eBay that are in Raspberry or Fuschia, but no red. Do red Stams exist? If so, where can I get ahold of one? Do they show up on eBay often? TIA!

Ah, so cherry tart is the name for the red stam. I think coral is the other red shade. Unfortunately I want the regular, not little, stam. Thanks for the help though! I am obsessed with having a red stam in my wardrobe!!!

I've seen a gorgeous red stam listed on eBay recently, but I'm sure that it's gone by now. Our MJ experts will have more specific information, but there are some gorgeous red stams - I have one in strawberry, I've seen one in cherry tart. Good luck with your search!

Stams ROCK!!! :smile:

cherry tart is the Patchwork stam from the 2007 Resort season
there was never a Red Quilted stam until this past Resort season (Resort 2009) - I believe rachie bought one - http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/red-red-wine-you-make-me-feel-so-518596.html)

I know that Nordstroms carried the Red Stam and since it's from the Resort season, they haven't been marked down yet. You should try calling a few Nordstroms stores to see if they have any left - another alternative would be the MJ store, altho so many people have been waiting for a red quilted stam, they may have sold out of them by now

Thanks for the help! What is an FF event? I guess I can wait a couple of months and see if one will pop up at a discount. I didn't know the red color was so coveted!

i'm a n00b to these FF events and price matching... i notice that the stam in red is not available on bloomies site. they only have it in black. does this mean i will not be able to get a price match at nordstrom since it is the red that i want?

angelnyc, do you know when exactly is the nordstrom FF event? i am getting anxious!!

i'm a n00b to these FF events and price matching... i notice that the stam in red is not available on bloomies site. they only have it in black. does this mean i will not be able to get a price match at nordstrom since it is the red that i want?

angelnyc, do you know when exactly is the nordstrom FF event? i am getting anxious!!

Nordstroms doesn't have a F&F sale, but a lot of them will match the promotion - I have found that some Nordstroms stores are getting a little more strict w/their price matching tho. For instance, the other store has to have the same item. So if Bloomies doesn't carry the red stam, you may have to try calling a few diff Nordstroms stores before you find a SA that will price match for you (the last time there was a special promo like this at Bloomies, my SA was going to match the discount, but since you had to use your Bloomies card, she said I'd have to use a Nordstroms card, which I don't have so I wasn't able to get the price match for the item I wanted)

I agree with Iluv. I would call Bloomies and Nordys. Make sure a red one is on hold for you at each store. And then price match. They will typically only price match if the identical product and color is available at the other store.

Oh crap, I forgot Nordstrom doesnt have an FF sale! :noggin: I dont know what I was thinking! But if you buy if over the phone from Nordstrom they will price match if the CS person is nice and doesnt care. I did that with a pair of boots & got the price match. If you buy it through the store itself, idk... I hope you get this beautiful bag!