Red Python Bargain is Here (pics)

Rondafaye

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
OK, y'all know I had been crushing on python (it just came over me suddenly, like an illness). I found a red python bag on EBay that is obviously a pseudo-Zagliani puffy bag but could not resist. It was $245 plus shipping from Hong Kong. Well, after the fastest shipping ever, she arrived.

Tell me, ladies (and gentlemen), what do you think of her? The first two are with flash and the third is without:

CIMG0791.jpg

CIMG0792.jpg

CIMG0795.jpg

Very nice and soft. The skin doesn't feel very thick, which is to be expected at this price. (I used to have a Chloe Silverado and the python felt more substantive.) I'm just going to enjoy it because the color is divine.

At a tenth of the price of the Zagliani, I think you will enjoy the heck out of it just for that alone!

That shipping time was incredible. I was wondering the other day how long it would take to get to you -- I am too squeamish to buy things when the item location says somewhere in Asia.

You've done it again, Rondafaye!

BTW, I think your python crush is contagious because now I want something too...though I have not yet decided what.

I was thinking about exotics lately, and then today on QVC - I know, I know, but the ONLY thing on at 1pm is their "What's Your Bag" hour - they featured Nina Ray exotic bags. I was NOT impressed by the style, but I was shocked and kind of interested to see STING RAY SPINE as an exotic material. How weird!