Red patent ergo or black patent ergo?

Thanks for the replies. The bag was on ebay but it has been bought. The BIN required immediate payment (for 249) but I had to update my paypal account.The problem was I needed to drop my son off for preschool. Oh well, just as well, I wasn't sure if I could pull it off, I am a neutral type of girl.

It was me and I feel totally bad about it!! I had no idea you were interested in it until I saw your post. :sad: I don't like swiping things out from under people.

But if you don't buy the pond I may have to! LOL

It was me and I feel totally bad about it!! I had no idea you were interested in it until I saw your post. :sad: I don't like swiping things out from under people.

But if you don't buy the pond I may have to! LOL

That's ok, I had some reservations about it, being red and all. I still am partial to the black and the pond that's available is too small for me. If you see a black one for a good price let me know.

I've liked red the best ever since I saw that picture of Mandy Moore wearing her red ergo under the celebrities section. She's also wearing cherry amber necklaces and I have those! Wish I had the red patent ergo.