RED patent ALEXANDRA!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Oh wow what a beauty!. Love the red

2. There have been a couple of threads about this. Supposedly it's only an international release and is not coming to the US.

3. Someone also said that it was discontinued in another thread

4. ahhh sorry, missed all those threads...still love the red though:sad: Well, i am glad i didn't drool for too long...

5. Sometimes I wonder what the powers that be at Coach are thinking

1. Why are so many cool bags only avail in Japan. Do they not think a red bag would resonate with buyers outside Japan?

2. Why on earth would they discontinue a color/style that is so lovely and has potential to be a best seller. I know many ladies here have been dying for a really nice true red bag for some time.

Unless this particular one had quality issues, I just don't get it....arrgghh!!!

6. That is how I felt when I saw the convertible hobo in crimson patent on that site!

7. I have a friend in Japan, so I thought "hmmm, maybe I could ask him to get it for me". Then I did the conversion. Over $1000 Canadian. :amazed::shocked::censor::crybaby:

8. Hi,
    CoachGirl12 showed this bag before! (She doesn't have it but wondered about it) The Crimson Patent Alexandra is beautiful!!! I wish the Crimson Alexandra could be bought in the US because I want it too!!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

9. Yeah, don't hold your breath.

10. No, they are saying it is discontinued now

11. Geeze, I could die! That bag is gorgeous! SO unfair!