Red Paddington???

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. My Nordies SA called me yesterday and said she had a red paddy and edith come in and she was going to hold them for me. I told her I didn't want a dull colored red bag. I really wanted something bright and she says that this is a Candy Apple Red type of color. Has any of you seen this color? I'm leaving about 1pm eastern to go check it out.

2. :yes:Take spy pics! Love to see it.

3. Please let me know how they look because I want one in red.

4. I don't think that's the color though. That's old. I actually have a bordeaux colored paddy so I know she's talking about something different.

5. I just saw a red Edith - the Muse like style in red at my NM in San Diego. It was pretty - it is worth a go see. Let us know what you think.

6. Ooh, I can't wait to hear what you think about it!
    I've seen the red Silverado and it's FAB!! True red and SO gorgeous!

7. Update: I went to check out the Edith and the Paddy and I passed on both. The color was nice, but it was not a satchel. It was the tote and I don't like the Edith tote and I only like the shoulder and satchel paddies.

So back to the drawing board.

8. Thanks for checking it out for. I prefer the paddy satchel as well.

9. Sorry you didn't take to either of the bags, elongreach - thanks for the update though:yes:
    May i ask what the colour was like IRL?:flowers:

10. I just bought the Edith Shopper in Rouge at Nordstrom... and the color is so pretty. The red is very pinky and rouge. But I am having seconds thoughts on keeping the bag. I would take a picture of it but my camera is at my a-hole ex-boyfriend's house...

11. I hope you get your camera back soon!:sad:
    The colour sounds divine - would love to see pics.:yes:

12. It was an ok red, but still not bright enough for me.

13. I finally saw the new red in a paddington and I have to say I didn't like it though others may.(Like elongreach, I thought it wasn't bright and deep enough red), I also thought I was going to love the jade but IRL but didn't. This was a great relief to my credit card.

14. The paddy satchel on Ebay is the Rouge Red, which is the
    exact same color name re-introduced this season.
    The darker red was named grenat, not rouge.

I have this bag and it is gorgeous! It is Bright red!
    It is also the nicer leather.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice