Jan 23, 2011
Just arrived
oversize muse red (tag says 2011) not sure which season
what do you think? never had a red bag in all my life

Attachments

• YSLRED.jpg
    YSLRED.jpg
    687.1 KB · Views: 480
The very first time I saw the oversized Muse was in NYC and in red--perhaps a shade darker than what you have. Not only was it eye catching but it appeared very luxe.

I ended up getting a brown one and used it for a while and sold it. I sold mine because it was quite large and I was moving out of a large bag phase.

I have owned many red bags in my life because I like red against other colors, it's year round, and it provides that pop of color. I don't have any red or bright colored bags any more because I am in a very neutral phase.

But this is me. Your new purchase is just beautiful. What I will say is that if you are having ANY doubts, then send it back. YSL bags are far too pretty to sit unused and unloved.

The very first time I saw the oversized Muse was in NYC and in red--perhaps a shade darker than what you have. Not only was it eye catching but it appeared very luxe.

I ended up getting a brown one and used it for a while and sold it. I sold mine because it was quite large and I was moving out of a large bag phase.

I have owned many red bags in my life because I like red against other colors, it's year round, and it provides that pop of color. I don't have any red or bright colored bags any more because I am in a very neutral phase.

But this is me. Your new purchase is just beautiful. What I will say is that if you are having ANY doubts, then send it back. YSL bags are far too pretty to sit unused and unloved.

thank you i think i will keep it , i just love this bag and this hue and im 5.8 so the oversize is my size and i have mostly large bags ...i dont see many red bags around but now its a trend, like balenciaga , celine and chanel and many others...