NYC
Just arrived
oversize muse red (tag says 2011) not sure which season
what do you think? never had a red bag in all my life

Attachments

grietje

O.G.
Oct 18, 2007
The very first time I saw the oversized Muse was in NYC and in red--perhaps a shade darker than what you have. Not only was it eye catching but it appeared very luxe.

I ended up getting a brown one and used it for a while and sold it. I sold mine because it was quite large and I was moving out of a large bag phase.

I have owned many red bags in my life because I like red against other colors, it's year round, and it provides that pop of color. I don't have any red or bright colored bags any more because I am in a very neutral phase.

But this is me. Your new purchase is just beautiful. What I will say is that if you are having ANY doubts, then send it back. YSL bags are far too pretty to sit unused and unloved.

liri

Jan 23, 2011
NYC
The very first time I saw the oversized Muse was in NYC and in red--perhaps a shade darker than what you have. Not only was it eye catching but it appeared very luxe.

I ended up getting a brown one and used it for a while and sold it. I sold mine because it was quite large and I was moving out of a large bag phase.

I have owned many red bags in my life because I like red against other colors, it's year round, and it provides that pop of color. I don't have any red or bright colored bags any more because I am in a very neutral phase.

But this is me. Your new purchase is just beautiful. What I will say is that if you are having ANY doubts, then send it back. YSL bags are far too pretty to sit unused and unloved.
thank you i think i will keep it , i just love this bag and this hue and im 5.8 so the oversize is my size and i have mostly large bags ...i dont see many red bags around but now its a trend, like balenciaga , celine and chanel and many others...

vesna

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
Canada
I am a red bag fan. I wear neutral colours and for me red bag is the best pop of colour of all, and very chic, always...love it