Red or Green?

But i already have a jyp in menthe! And so i ask you ladies... If you were me, should i buy this red one and sell my green one? Or should i keep my green and let this red beauty go?

Help!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405928647.260854.jpg

What a tough decision!
Personally I love red bags and that bi-color Jyp is lovely.
But.....your green is wonderful too!
If I were you...I would keep the green for now and wait until you have no more hesitation....

Hahaha. Your photo is SO cute. The posture definitely shows a "confused" shopper at work. Hmmm....which one?

As a standard rule, I don't like to buy and sell bags quickly. Your green bag looks lovely, and you're not SO crazy about the red one, so stay status quo. That's my opinion. ;)

Thank you ladies!

I do love my menthe but i must admit that i rarely use it. I am so afraid of color transfer.

I am thinking that with a rouge h i can really use my jyp as a bodybag without worrying of it getting dirty.

I like the look of the Menthe better and I'm also not a fan of buying/selling quickly, but reading your post on being afraid of colour transfer alters the landscape a bit. If you're not using the Menthe, but would be willing to use the bi-colour, then I would go for the bi-colour that has more practical value.

I guess if you are not using the Menthe, then maybe get another dark color? There are alot of great dark colors coming this fall, like graphite, ecorce, etc. I don't like this bi-color too much. Red is not my first choice for color for Jypsy personally. I would choose something like grey or blue.

I love the Menthe (and I am not usually a green person). I think you should keep it and really try to use it more. Get some non-alcohol baby wipes to carry with you in the event of color transfer.

I usually love red bags, but this bicolor is not doing it for me, for some reason. I'd wait for a single color rouge h or rouge Garance.