Red or Green?

BagFan4ever

Feb 9, 2013
Asia
Ok so ive been trying to limit my bag expenses and ive been successful so far! My last buy was March.

My local store called and offered me a bi-color jyp. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405928465.440391.jpg

BagFan4ever

Feb 9, 2013
Asia
But i already have a jyp in menthe! And so i ask you ladies... If you were me, should i buy this red one and sell my green one? Or should i keep my green and let this red beauty go?

Help!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405928647.260854.jpg

Mariapia

Feb 21, 2012
France
What a tough decision!
Personally I love red bags and that bi-color Jyp is lovely.
But.....your green is wonderful too!
If I were you...I would keep the green for now and wait until you have no more hesitation....

Mar 19, 2007
LaLa Land
Hahaha. Your photo is SO cute. The posture definitely shows a "confused" shopper at work. Hmmm....which one?

As a standard rule, I don't like to buy and sell bags quickly. Your green bag looks lovely, and you're not SO crazy about the red one, so stay status quo. That's my opinion. ;)

Luvbolide

O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
I am not crazy about bi-color bags, I must admit. I love the Menthe - it is a great pop of color. I would definitely keep it! Let us know what you decide.

BagFan4ever

Feb 9, 2013
Asia
Thank you ladies!

I do love my menthe but i must admit that i rarely use it. I am so afraid of color transfer.

I am thinking that with a rouge h i can really use my jyp as a bodybag without worrying of it getting dirty.

Silversun

Apr 28, 2011
London
I like the look of the Menthe better and I'm also not a fan of buying/selling quickly, but reading your post on being afraid of colour transfer alters the landscape a bit. If you're not using the Menthe, but would be willing to use the bi-colour, then I would go for the bi-colour that has more practical value.

purselover888

Because yay!
Mar 2, 2012
I guess if you are not using the Menthe, then maybe get another dark color? There are alot of great dark colors coming this fall, like graphite, ecorce, etc. I don't like this bi-color too much. Red is not my first choice for color for Jypsy personally. I would choose something like grey or blue.

catsinthebag

adopt a shelter pet!
O.G.
Sep 7, 2010
Boston Strong!
I love the Menthe (and I am not usually a green person). I think you should keep it and really try to use it more. Get some non-alcohol baby wipes to carry with you in the event of color transfer.

I usually love red bags, but this bicolor is not doing it for me, for some reason. I'd wait for a single color rouge h or rouge Garance.