Red or Gray Mini

so I received my red mini yesterday and now with all the talk I'm hearing of a charcoal mini coming for Cruise, I'm wondering if I should return and hold out for the charcoal. Has anyone see the charcoal or know when it is expected and who has purchased it? Please help me decide what to do. I think I would get more use out of a gray don't you agree?

Can you hold on to the red until you actually see the charcoal? I think red minis are PERFECT. Just the right size for something small and just the right color. My vote is still for the red, but you have to think about which color speaks to you and which you'd get more use out of. If the charcoal is anything like the charcoal in the mediums with brushed gold hw....it has some blue undertones. That charcoal was pretty...but the red, IMHO, is so gorgeous. Good luck deciding!

so I received my red mini yesterday and now with all the talk I'm hearing of a charcoal mini coming for Cruise, I'm wondering if I should return and hold out for the charcoal. Has anyone see the charcoal or know when it is expected and who has purchased it? Please help me decide what to do. I think I would get more use out of a gray don't you agree?

Either you are a red bag person or you are not! I am not and usually buy black/neutrals. ( That doesn't mean that I don't admire ladies in red so to speak. :biggrin:) if it were me, I'd get more wear out of the charcoal, everyone remembers a red bag, but charcoal is a nice understated shade. CHANEL in particular does complex colours beautifully.