Red or blue?

Which one do you prefer?

• Caviar Chevron Mini in red

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Caviar chevron mini in blue

Votes: 27 73.0%

• Total voters
View attachment 3624691 I know my local boutique is getting the chevron mini in both color.
(Photo credit @Chanelmommaof3)
I already have a square mini and rectangular mini. Both are in black lamb skin.
This will be my first chevron mini.
I like them both but can only choose one.
Which one would you choose?
Please help me decide!!
Thank you ;)

I would go with blue. I loved the one that was out last year.

Did your SA tell you if it would be a square or rectangular mini?

Reactions: revitalise
View attachment 3624691 I know my local boutique is getting the chevron mini in both color.
(Photo credit @Chanelmommaof3)
I already have a square mini and rectangular mini. Both are in black lamb skin.
This will be my first chevron mini.
I like them both but can only choose one.
Which one would you choose?
Please help me decide!!
Thank you ;)
The blue looks more attractive tbh if I see anyone wearing it..its not a color anyone else totes around regularly.

These are such gorgeous and bright bags! :tup: They are sharp and perfect for rectangular mini size so I totally get the struggle in choosing between them.

So a few questions for ya... is the red with a bit of orange tone but bright and saturated (beautiful) your cup of tea/how you love your red? If you think about your daily clothing options, do you wear lots of white, black, jeans, etc (cooler tones) or more of the neutral or warmer color tones - especially the colors you wear on pants/bottom part of your wardrobe and jackets in winter?

I think red is such a HG color because it screams look at me so IMO it should be the right shade that I personally love. It's a confident color and one should wear it with confidence - and one has that when it's the shade you just simply adore. To me, red bag is a "feel good" bag so I would wait for the right shade(s) regardless of how long it takes :smile: Personally, it would feel awkward to me to wear something that I don't love fully/lukewarm on, but screaming for attention at the same time where people keep looking or asking about it :P

As to the blue shade, it's almost (if not exactly?) same shade as my 16S bright blue M/L. That bag is one of my most worn and star player in my bag collection.

As raised by iamleiya, it's definitely not intuitively the most easy to wear color, but if your wardrobe almost always contains black, navy, blue, white, even cool red -> basic foundational colors that is at least 50% of what you wear (like jeans and black clothing in general - which I almost always wear- at least part of my outfit), it's actually very easy to incorporate and provides a very nice pop of color! I hope they make the same quality of caviar as the 16S on this season's chevron because I am impressed with the quality of how they made the 16S blue chevron bag. :smile: I also find this shade of blue a bright color that is all season.

A very important factor I think is of course whether or not you know you are more low key and shy away from bright colors (but if that's the case neither of these bags would work and the choice is moot), because the blue is an attention grabber for sure!! it's absolutely beautiful under natural sunlight :love:

Here's a few older photos of my outfit colors with the blue bag. Hope this helps!

2016-04-24 22.43.24_resized.jpg 20160809_203901_1470794719896_resized.jpg Blue chevron at work.jpg Blue chevron theory dress.jpg

I believe that I have this "red" in a medium sized Caviar L-Gusset Zip Wallet. It is so Orange that I wear it with my Tweed Brown/Tan/Orange & it matches perfectly. (Sorry my photo must be on my other computer, but here is a picture of the M/L Tweed that I'm talking about.)Tweed M-L Tan, Orange, Brown Gold HDW.jpg That bright streak running horizontally around the handbag is a bright Orange & my wallet matches it perfectly.
IMHO this is not a "true" red...way too much orange in it. Therefore, I vote for that gorgeous Blue!

Reactions: JazzyMac
I think it dials down to which color would work best with your outfits. Both of equally beautiful & striking. I would go with the red. From the picture it seems its not too-orangy red, and its hard to find that perfect shade of red. On the other hand, the blue is stunning too :biggrin:. Good luck with your decision!