Red or Black

1. Hey, which color of this Epi Pochette do you like the best?

Red, Mandarin, or Black? (I don't have a pic of Black)

I would use this bag for going out (since I don't have a small bag yet!). I like the Black because it would go with more, but Red is just so beautiful. But then there's Mandarin...

2. I love the red epi. If you tend to wear lots of black when you go out at night, red would be the best choice.

3. Mandarin! :love: Any Epi bag in mandarin is beautiful.

4. red

5. Ive seen the red epi in a couple of pics in this forum and it looked absolutely gorgeous....

6. i like red too!

7. Mandarin.

8. Just for personal choice, I would choose black. But I favor black bags...

9. Mandarin. Gorgeous, original color!

10. Red!:nuts:

11. Honestly, I looove the Mandarin color. It's such a fun springy color. But I think the red would go w/ more.

12. I have the black epi pochette and though it's very useful, I would get the red if I had the choice to make over again :smile: The red is so vibrant and would be a much more outgoing choice for evening for me. The black is great, but almost any smallish black bag could serve its purpose. Go red or mandarin - such fun, bright colors!

13. red!

14. For the pochette, red!

15. Black, just because it'll go with everything, and everyone needs a little black bag to go with the little black dress !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice