Red or Beige Valentine flap?

Hey djrr,

I don't have a picture of the navy lambskin valentine flap coz we're not allowed to take pictures inside the boutique. But the navy looks something like this color....very similar with kind of "not too gold and not too pale gold" hardware and the charms. So I think you get the picture? HTH!

This is my navy medium lambskin flap with gold hw from SS2009 (the v. flap navy lambskin looks similar to this color). It's not anything like bleu roi either....:P
attachment.php

Ohhh...that explains why! I got a quote from my SA today, and she also said $2695. Now you got me thinking about the navy lambskin... I got on the wait list for the beige (cuz I don't have anything beige yet, or anything similar) And I already have a black ghw flap and a blue roi shw flap.

Mia, Do you have any pics of the navy flap?

Mia, thanks a lot!!! the navy looks nice with the ghw, but I think i'll have to see both IRL. I'm kinda happy to hear that the v. beige is not like the beige clair becuz I hope it's not as yellowish.

Hi Chanelle,

I've seen both IRL...sorry don't have pix (yet)...:graucho:

But coral is like the coral color from last year's valentine collection. Same color code which is like a bubble gum pink. But I feel that this year's coral has somewhat a little more orange tone underneath than last year although they are the same color code. Not sure if I'm correct about that though. Hehe! Anyway, you can take a look at the pictures below for last year's coral which I used to have:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Red, on the other hand, is like 09A Fuchsia (a tad bit lighter and more "matte" but exactly the same shade) which is like a raspberry red.

So, all I can say is that they have VERY VERY HUGE difference. :biggrin:

HTH!

Cheers,
Mia

any1 has a pic of the coral ???
what is the difference betwen coral and red???

Last edited:
i vote for red too!!

i just got back from the Taipei boutique and they have a patent coral and patent navy blue. both are very very lovely and i can't decide between the two! i'm leaning towards the coral (which is more an orange coral than last year's pink coral (judging by miacillian's pictures)... i asked the associate and it seems that they didn't get the red here. i also saw a few other bags (non Valentine) that were in the same patent coral/orange.

Hi Chanelle,

I've seen both IRL...sorry don't have pix (yet)...:graucho:

But coral is like the coral color from last year's valentine collection. Same color code which is like a bubble gum pink. But I feel that this year's coral has somewhat a little more orange tone underneath than last year although they are the same color code. Not sure if I'm correct about that though. Hehe! Anyway, you can take a look at the pictures below for last year's coral which I used to have:

Red, on the other hand, is like 09A Fuchsia (a tad bit lighter and more "matte" but exactly the same shade) which is like a raspberry red.

So, all I can say is that they have VERY VERY HUGE difference. :biggrin:

HTH!

Cheers,
Mia

Mia You're an ANGEL
Thanks alot for all the clarification =)
now i know what i want ;)
:hugs: