Red or Beige Valentine flap?

I am not a Red-type kinda person, so i'd say beige. But if you can pull off the red, it's stunning! and Im in the same dilemma with you to get mini or m/l ^^ good luck!!!
BTW, does anyone know the prices on these two? I've been looking around to find the price difference in lambskin and patent for this bag and can't find it. TIA :smile:

I checked on the Lovley Chanel Gifts website, it says $2025 for mini and $2595 for the m/l.
I'm kinda surprised that the m/l is cheaper than the regular m/l flaps.

I checked on the Lovley Chanel Gifts website, it says $2025 for mini and $2595 for the m/l.
I'm kinda surprised that the m/l is cheaper than the regular m/l flaps.

so i guess lambskin is cheaper than patent leather? because i heard someone who bought red patent said she got it for $2895 before tax.
it's really surprise me too that the limited edition is cheaper than regular one..hmm, interesting!

oh..and thank you chanelobsessed too :biggrin:

so i guess lambskin is cheaper than patent leather? because i heard someone who bought red patent said she got it for $2895 before tax.
it's really surprise me too that the limited edition is cheaper than regular one..hmm, interesting!

The patent is $2695. I got it couple weeks ago. It doesn't have inner flap and the lining is fabric. I guess that's how the price was kept lower?

I see you mentioned of not being a red person but yet using the red lamb as your avatar. Go for the red! (And the same goes to OP) Besides no fun factor, I think beige lamb would get dirty very easily.

Sorry to chime in...hehe!

Lambskin M/L is the same price as the patent M/L now. After the price increase on Feb 1, the lambskin has become US$2695. Before Feb 1, it's US$2595. That's what my SA told me. :P So if anybody got the lambskin from the 1st batch of limited shipment before Feb 1, she's the lucky one who saved US$100! :biggrin:

^^ Justine!! You've been naughty! LOL!! How are you doing? So you got red patent? Hehehehehe! Congrats!!!;) (I'm so sad though that the valentine flap this year is with fabric lining, while last year was leather lining and price even cheaper than this year!! Eek!) Anyway....I'm suppose to be in "Chanel hibernation mode" after my Paris trip.....LOL! Talk again soon! :biggrin:

Cheers,
Mia

oh..and thank you chanelobsessed too :biggrin:

BTW, I've seen the beige lambskin v. flap IRL here in our boutique. It's a very very light beige with a slight grayish undertone. A very nice elegant color, but then, it will get dirty very easily esp. with this matte lambskin finish. Need to be very very careful when using it. A lot of "babying" required. ;) HTH!

The patent is $2695. I got it couple weeks ago. It doesn't have inner flap and the lining is fabric. I guess that's how the price was kept lower?

I see you mentioned of not being a red person but yet using the red lamb as your avatar. Go for the red! (And the same goes to OP) Besides no fun factor, I think beige lamb would get dirty very easily.

hehehe you caught me....if i actually get the red lambskin, this will actually be my first red bag ever. i actually kinda hope it will be like not so bright pinkish-red because i saw the patent red IRL and it's definitely too bright for me. don't get me wrong, the parent red is absolutely stunning and gorgeous though, just not very me :graucho:
ps. im just debating if i should get the this red lambskin from Bangkok since the price there is very shocking compare to the price in US, i don't understand why US didn't get this red lamskin :confused1:

did you see the blue in medium? in u.s.? please let me know where i can find it! thanks!

Thank you all for the feedback xx
I saw the blue coral and beige in real life yesterday absolutely stunning the problem is the minis are superrrrrcute..now I dont know what size should I go for..mini flap or medium you guys? they didnt have red but lets decide here and I go out and pick one up asap!
Thanks again

Nordstrom bought the blue lambskin, not sure if it's medium or other sizes though. You can call and ask the Nordstrom stores which carry Chanel.

If you are in Asia, Hong Kong boutiques also bought the blue lambskin medium.

BTW, I've seen the blue lambskin IRL, and the patent blue too!! Both are stunning! The blue is navy but not too dark (which will look like black) nor too light. The color is just right. I've tried it on with a black coat and the color is very nice against black.

HTH!

Cheers,
Mia

did you see the blue in medium? in u.s.? please let me know where i can find it! thanks!

Last edited:
Ohhh...that explains why! I got a quote from my SA today, and she also said $2695. Now you got me thinking about the navy lambskin... I got on the wait list for the beige (cuz I don't have anything beige yet, or anything similar) And I already have a black ghw flap and a blue roi shw flap.

Mia, Do you have any pics of the navy flap?

Sorry to chime in...hehe!

Lambskin M/L is the same price as the patent M/L now. After the price increase on Feb 1, the lambskin has become US$2695. Before Feb 1, it's US$2595. That's what my SA told me. :P So if anybody got the lambskin from the 1st batch of limited shipment before Feb 1, she's the lucky one who saved US$100! :biggrin:

^^ Justine!! You've been naughty! LOL!! How are you doing? So you got red patent? Hehehehehe! Congrats!!!;) (I'm so sad though that the valentine flap this year is with fabric lining, while last year was leather lining and price even cheaper than this year!! Eek!) Anyway....I'm suppose to be in "Chanel hibernation mode" after my Paris trip.....LOL! Talk again soon! :biggrin:

Cheers,
Mia

Last edited: