Red Nikki with rose gold hardware

Haughty

Oct 8, 2014
I just scored this on eBay. Not sure I have ever seen rose gold hardware. What is the difference between the rose gold and the regular gold hardware?

Thanks!

I just scored this on eBay. Not sure I have ever seen rose gold hardware. What is the difference between the rose gold and the regular gold hardware?

Thanks!

Congrats!! The rose gold definitely has more of a pinkish tone to the hardware and I think RMs rose gold is great! Here’s a comparison pic I took. Plum MAM with rose gold hardware vs black cat MAB with gold. I hope this helps and please post pics once you get your Nikki!

The gold is showing more yellow in my pics than it looks in real life, but the rose gold looks accurate to me :smile:

IMG_1523240943.091518.jpg

IMG_1523240963.902201.jpg

Congrats!! The rose gold definitely has more of a pinkish tone to the hardware and I think RMs rose gold is great! Here’s a comparison pic I took. Plum MAM with rose gold hardware vs black cat MAB with gold. I hope this helps and please post pics once you get your Nikki!

The gold is showing more yellow in my pics than it looks in real life, but the rose gold looks accurate to me :smile:

View attachment 4029848

View attachment 4029849

Those are beautiful! Now I’m going to have to look for plum and rose gold. I’ve never had rose gold but think I am going to like it.

Thanks for sharing!