RED.....need I say more?

I've posted this but how are you guys getting the red fla - I'm in the UK and go to the flagship storein new bond street and I'm being told they have none this season ? where am I going wrong ? Shall I move to the US :smile:

I've posted this but how are you guys getting the red fla - I'm in the UK and go to the flagship storein new bond street and I'm being told they have none this season ? where am I going wrong ? Shall I move to the US :smile:

Hi Yasram, I find that so bizarre that the UK would not be getting these. They have to be!! I feel like you all get better colors and bags than we do. Could you have a US dept store ship to you or would duties be too high? Just a thought! Like I said, I could def prob get you one.

Thank you everyone! I am in the US so not sure what the UK is getting. I got my bag at Hirshleifers. Don't know if they ship internationally, but could check if anyone is interested. I also know that Saks has the red lamb classics and they definitely will ship internationally. HTH!