Red Mini or Red Medium Flap?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which size red flap should I get?

1. Keep 10C red mini

2. Return red mini and wait for red medium flap

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Feb 21, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
    I need some help on deciding what to get. I was able to find a 10C red mini earlier and the color is beautiful. The problem is that I also have a black mini and am afraid that I don't need two bags in that size. I'm reading on this forum that red is very hard to find. If I return the mini, I would definitely need something else red to replace her. I'm thinking about a red medium flap but it is currently not available. What do you recommend?

2. Med over mini! For sure

3. m/l or jumbo red. far more useful and practical and nicer than the mini!

4. I vote M/L Red over the mini...mini's are way too small (maybe it's because I like my bags bigger than smaller). I am currently looking for a M/L red too. Good luck in your search! :smile:

5. M/L! I don't use the mini much, but if you do, then keep the mini. :smile:

6. Love the bigger Chanel flaps!

7. #7 Feb 21, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2010
    Actually I think colored mini flaps are harder to come by... but if you absolutely have to only keep one red flap in ur collection, and you don't have many m/l, then maybe return it and get the m/l. But minis are never too many!!

8. Definitely go for the red m/l flap

9. definitely red in m/l! for me, space is not a concern, but just that its THE classic feel :smile:

10. I vote for the M/L flap. The mini is adorable, but I think you will get much more use out of the M/L.

11. oh my gosh, i fancy about red mini though.....
    for M/L it's jsut simply not my size. ... .. small or jumbo looks better on me...

12. medium!!!

13. I say keep the mini until you can find a replacement!

14. Personally, I prefer the m/l.. However, I realized 10C is an uncommon color. If you really love this color (and do not want to take a risk) , you may want to consider to keep it. You could get a m/l or jumbo for your next purchase....

15. I second djrr because mini has a special place in my heart!

Personally I do not like the m/l because I do not like the double flap, I own a black caviar m/l and just find the space is very limited. I would go with the jumbo instead!