Red Mini or Red Chevron flap m/l from (spring Act 2 2016)

Omg that is a gorgeous red!! Was the lamb skin that hard to maintain? It's sooooo gorgeous!! They're all gorgeous! But I can't get over that Red, gorgeous absolutely gorgeous!! So happy you were able to find your blue bag! I am with you I wish I could have them all!! But now I am anxious to talk to my SA about the patented red! I wish my SA could give me a more definite answer on what will be available. But like you said this is how Chanel reels us in!

I know.. If it was caviar I would have want to take it with me to my grave for some Chanel heaven! It was the right choice though, for me at least. I wanted a red all winter aaaand found one finally! But so the story goes. I personally think about practicality too. I live in rainy London now where it can rain despite the forecast telling me it's sunny. Haha. So patent it is! And I love the blue bc it goes with my closet. It goes with my mustard wrap around coat, my greys to whites, to my burgundy shoes, to my white faux fur jacket, to my hoodies, with sneakers and with heels. I can dress it up and down. Bingo! Hihi
Don't worry about your SA! Seriously, you are soooo nice and if she gets annoyed with your for asking questions, I think you should find someone else to be honest. Life is too short for extra stress yeah? Good luck! Picture coming up tomorrow of red chevron patent! If it's still there!!!❤️

Lol so true about how things are cheaper here in Canada...lol. I really do hope that the red chevron caviar will be available here... I would have no hesitation what so ever! I've asked my SA since you mentioned it to me and she is not sure if they will have it...but I was hoping she would have a more definite answer for me as I do not want to lose out on getting a square mini. I hope I don't pass up on the red lamb skin just to find out that they won't have the chevron one either. I'm keeping my fingers crossed hopefully I will get the one I love. Thank you again for your help! So grateful for the support here[emoji4]

I'd say don't settle

Chanel has been releasing minis in lamb for a few seasons in a row now so I don't think you'll ever miss out on that unless you are very specific about the shade of red you want and this is THE RED for you.

My experience is if you settle you'll always wonder what if you don't and down the road you may regret what you buy now that is not you truly want.

Worst case is you find the red chevron square mini in Europe or US!

I know.. If it was caviar I would have want to take it with me to my grave for some Chanel heaven! It was the right choice though, for me at least. I wanted a red all winter aaaand found one finally! But so the story goes. I personally think about practicality too. I live in rainy London now where it can rain despite the forecast telling me it's sunny. Haha. So patent it is! And I love the blue bc it goes with my closet. It goes with my mustard wrap around coat, my greys to whites, to my burgundy shoes, to my white faux fur jacket, to my hoodies, with sneakers and with heels. I can dress it up and down. Bingo! Hihi
Don't worry about your SA! Seriously, you are soooo nice and if she gets annoyed with your for asking questions, I think you should find someone else to be honest. Life is too short for extra stress yeah? Good luck! Picture coming up tomorrow of red chevron patent! If it's still there!!!❤️

I can't tell you how grateful I am! You are so sweet! Can't wait to see the picture (if it still available that is). Even if it is not I appreciate you offering to take a pic! I'm already so happy to know that they offer this combination in this collection. Wish I had a boutique close by.... hmm but that may be dangerous for my wallet lol! I agree with the Blue patent! It's a very neutral colour that can go with a lot of colours and being patent it looks edgy and stylish all at the same time! I am super happy for you and can't wait to see your mod shots when you receive it!! Your wardrobe sounds exciting... Love your style! Now I feel like I need a blue patent too! Something fun and edgy and is not Black... All my chanel pieces that I own besides my boy is black that is why I am on a hunt for Red piece. But now I think I need a Blue one too not just a Blue but a patented Blue! It is gorgeous!! Hmm maybe it is a good thing I don't have a boutique near me lol! Thank you again for being super sweet!! 😘

I'd say don't settle

Chanel has been releasing minis in lamb for a few seasons in a row now so I don't think you'll ever miss out on that unless you are very specific about the shade of red you want and this is THE RED for you.

My experience is if you settle you'll always wonder what if you don't and down the road you may regret what you buy now that is not you truly want.

Worst case is you find the red chevron square mini in Europe or US!

I agree I will not settle I will wait it out to see if I can get the chevron here. It is in Caviar and the perfect Red so that would be ideal for me. But like you said I can explore other options if it really comes down to it! Thank you again for the great advice! The hunt for the bag can be exciting and stressful all at the same time lol!

The Square mini is SOOOOOO cute.

I totally agree that is why I need to have one! And I would love to have one right away but still waiting for my SA to contact me when she has a Red one available. She is uncertain on whether or not she will have the caviar chevron but I am still hoping that it will come in. Keeping my fingers crossed! 😊

I can't tell you how grateful I am! You are so sweet! Can't wait to see the picture (if it still available that is). Even if it is not I appreciate you offering to take a pic! I'm already so happy to know that they offer this combination in this collection. Wish I had a boutique close by.... hmm but that may be dangerous for my wallet lol! I agree with the Blue patent! It's a very neutral colour that can go with a lot of colours and being patent it looks edgy and stylish all at the same time! I am super happy for you and can't wait to see your mod shots when you receive it!! Your wardrobe sounds exciting... Love your style! Now I feel like I need a blue patent too! Something fun and edgy and is not Black... All my chanel pieces that I own besides my boy is black that is why I am on a hunt for Red piece. But now I think I need a Blue one too not just a Blue but a patented Blue! It is gorgeous!! Hmm maybe it is a good thing I don't have a boutique near me lol! Thank you again for being super sweet!! 😘

Eeeeeeh. They didn't have the red patent in. But it's on their site. To me it's more like an orange coral. Not really red. They showed me on the iPad thing they have on the counter. But LOOK at this seasons black caviar chevron...... I mean..... Why did I not get this one?????!!! Yes I left it there!!!! 😝😝😝 because chevron isn't really my taste, so even though it's goooorg. I couldn't do it.. I know I'm crazy.. 😜

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 224
Eeeeeeh. They didn't have the red patent in. But it's on their site. To me it's more like an orange coral. Not really red. They showed me on the iPad thing they have on the counter. But LOOK at this seasons black caviar chevron...... I mean..... Why did I not get this one?????!!! Yes I left it there!!!! 😝😝😝 because chevron isn't really my taste, so even though it's goooorg. I couldn't do it.. I know I'm crazy.. 😜

Mod shot. Went really well with this outfit... Oh boy.. I kind of want it now. We are in the same boat! Want them aaaall😍 Tihi

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 220

Omg!! I would have scooped that up right away!! I am so envious of you... You have access to all the new items within reach!! Aaaahhhh... I am still waiting patiently for my SA. I am in panic mode hoping the mini's don't sell out too quickly!! Thank you again sweetie for posting that Beauty for me to drool over!! 😍

Don't settle!! One will come along that you want. just stay in touch with ur SA. Fingers crossed u will find ur ideal red caviar mini. GL...I want that square black mini too. Ooo dear...

Eeeeeeh. They didn't have the red patent in. But it's on their site. To me it's more like an orange coral. Not really red. They showed me on the iPad thing they have on the counter. But LOOK at this seasons black caviar chevron...... I mean..... Why did I not get this one?????!!! Yes I left it there!!!! ������ because chevron isn't really my taste, so even though it's goooorg. I couldn't do it.. I know I'm crazy.. ��
oh my gosh, i'm in trouble....i love this. looks great on you! I recently purchased a pre-loved black caviar GHW square mini and a red lamb extra mini. I was going to be focused on saving up for my jumbo, which I really should do, but these minis are just so freakin cute. Just hard to justify spending so much on multiple minis when a jumbo would add so much more to my overall wardrobe. Sigh....decisions decisions.

Love that everyone investigates and brings back info and pics to the forum. Thank you!

Last edited:
Don't settle!! One will come along that you want. just stay in touch with ur SA. Fingers crossed u will find ur ideal red caviar mini. GL...I want that square black mini too. Ooo dear...

Thank you Tuned83. I will try my best to not cave! I so love the square mini! You should go for it!! It's gorgeous 😍😍

oh my gosh, i'm in trouble....i love this. looks great on you! I recently purchased a pre-loved black caviar GHW square mini and a red lamb extra mini. I was going to be focused on saving up for my jumbo, which I really should do, but these minis are just so freakin cute. Just hard to justify spending so much on multiple minis when a jumbo would add so much more to my overall wardrobe. Sigh....decisions decisions.

Love that everyone investigates and brings back info and pics to the forum. Thank you!

Totally agree! So thankful for this forum with such wonderful people who spend their time helping others!! I am truly thankful 😊