So far, I own the following:
Black Caviar Medium Lambskin with SHW
Black Caviar GST with GHW
Dark Beige Caviar Medium with SHW

The red will be a nice addition of color but not sure if I will get much
use of it... For the most part, I usually just wear jeans/shorts and a
nice top or a summer dress (during spring/summer) and mostly jeans and
sweater during the fall/winter.

Any input will be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks in advance!

Based on how you dress, I think you will get ample use out of the bag. Red is actually more neutral than one would think and since you are getting it in a mini, the size would give you just the right amount of pop especially since this red is so brilliant. Also, it will be a nice change from your other Chanel bags.

I have 2 other red bags (and just bought my third this afternoon) and they are among my favorites. I would say go for it!

Based on how you dress, I think you will get ample use out of the bag. Red is actually more neutral than one would think and since you are getting it in a mini, the size would give you just the right amount of pop especially since this red is so brilliant. Also, it will be a nice change from your other Chanel bags.

I have 2 other red bags (and just bought my third this afternoon) and they are among my favorites. I would say go for it!

Thank you!! :smile: I just pre-ordered and I'm so excited! :yahoo:

Thank you!! :smile: I just pre-ordered and I'm so excited! :yahoo:
Yay, I think you will really enjoy it. I ordered the 12A red too but in the medium classic and am excited. This red seems like a great alternative to the highly coveted 10C red. I loved the reveal by Peonies813 who compared it to different reds and it looks like Cartier red was the closest match.

Congratulations!I think you will love the red. Like the previous poster, I too ordered the 12A red, but in a kisslock clutch to go with the matching red ballet flats.

I already have the red ballet flats and wear it often.... Jeans, tees, white pants, ... I think you will love your mini!

Great choice!

By the way ladies, can we compare notes as to when we were told the next batch of 12A red bags are arriving? My SA said in a few weeks, toward the end of the month and no later than next month.

What did your SAs tell you?

willeyi said:
Congratulations!I think you will love the red. Like the previous poster, I too ordered the 12A red, but in a kisslock clutch to go with the matching red ballet flats.

I already have the red ballet flats and wear it often.... Jeans, tees, white pants, ... I think you will love your mini!

Great choice!

Thanks!

willeyi said:
By the way ladies, can we compare notes as to when we were told the next batch of 12A red bags are arriving? My SA said in a few weeks, toward the end of the month and no later than next month.

What did your SAs tell you?

I was told the same!! :smile:

mrsMP said:
I was told the same!! :smile:

Yippee! Glad to hear it's consistent! Can't wait. Do you like ballet flats? Here is the ballet in case you are interested. As you can guess, they are selling fast. I love them.

Can't wait to get our bags. Would love to see your mini so please post a pic if you wouldn't mind.

image-2349311635.jpg

I have a few red bags now because I've found that they go with a lot more than just red, in fact may look better with outfits that only have a hint of red unless it matches exact. They are very wearable IMHO and I think you need a red bag in your collection anyway:smile: Can't wait to see your reveal!

Yay, I think you will really enjoy it. I ordered the 12A red too but in the medium classic and am excited. This red seems like a great alternative to the highly coveted 10C red. I loved the reveal by Peonies813 who compared it to different reds and it looks like Cartier red was the closest match.

Hi PF2010, glad to be of some enabling!!!;). I finally wore my medium out today and it was so so stunning, I was more delighted with the color when I wore it out than admiring it sitting prettily in various locations in my house :biggrin:
You have every right to be über excited.

mrsMP, I think this red is fabulous in all sizes and definitely wearable in all seasons. The mini will have a casual feel since it is compact in size regardless of the color - but getting a mini in this red will kick up your outfit and add so much punch to your day :smile: Hope you end up loving it. You have nothing to worry about when it comes to this red matching your outfits. It's a stunning neutral, in my opinion.