Red luxe bowler or metallic black?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Which one to keep and which one to return. My wardrobe will accomodate both bags but I do not need both bags of the same style.
    Any suggestions?

2. black

3. black for sure, unless you have a ton of black bags.

4. Metallic black. I think there are better options out there if you want a red bag--but that's just my opinion...

5. Wickedassin gave me the same advice. I am leaning towards the black because it actually seems to make more of a statement.

6. Metallic black is stunning and goes with pretty much anything. The red is a great pop of color but will be more limiting. If you have plenty of black bags and need a pop of color then the red is perfect. If you want a beautiful black timeless bag, then the metallic black is your answer. :smile:

7. I am actually packing up the red bowler to ship it back today. Thanks, you guys are simply wonerful

8. awww. I would have voted for RED... you can always find unique black bags, but it is much harder to find a nice red one...

I am biased though... red is my favorite color!!

9. Whichever one you will use more gets my vote, but you have already made up your mind! :biggrin: Please share pics of you wearing the black metallic. Do you know how to post pics?

10. I share your opinion. Red is my favorite color too and it's not easy to find a nice red color.

11. Red is actually one of my favorite colors. But this bag is not a striking red. The metallic black gives this bag so much more appeal. I am going to try to get a chloe in red.

12. metallic black!

13. I like the metallic black more.

14. I had a paddy in dark red... both reds are BEAUTIFUL - it has such nice leather, it was just way too heavy for me and I heard the golf coating comes off - but seriously, it was soo nice!!

15. To me, the red looks more orange/coral. Keep the black.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice