Red Love - What a Pity

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw that one too!! I wonder how that happend?:thinking:

I just looked again and it went for $90 + shipping! Kinda a lot for a broken LAMB!!

2. That seems like it was an easy fix :shrugs:

If that's the case, it was a steal - those bags are hard to come by.

3. I think someone scored on that one. I agree with yvonne, i'm sure they will get it fixed no problem.

4. if you're looking for a red bag.. go with the red glazed collection.. off 5th have them right now.. i have the capri and venezia and its TDF!

5. My off saks has every red leather you can think of. clutch, the one that starts with a v, asti..all of them..the mandeville style...

6. ^^ Ooh, really? I'll have to go there sometime this week!

7. I live in the middle of nowhere, the closest Off Fifth is probably 2 hours away, and I've never been there because I have 2 little ones, and I don't want to mess up their sleep. Oh... I envy those of you who lives in the center of all actions!!!

8. definitely call them up.. they'll do charge send for $13 shipping.. and good thing about saks, out of state purchase, no tax!

9. Thank you indi3r4, you are so nice. I am actually considering going there this weekend for the first time. Now maybe I should call them. :smile: thank you thank you!!!

10. you're very welcome.. :biggrin: