Red Love Red Rouge From Zurich

WOW Andy :nuts: .... just BREATHTAKING :yahoo: !!! I know the shop in Zurich and I also bought some of my bags there ;) - is your BF living here in Switzerland (I myself live near from Basel) ? He really is a treasure :yes: !! Thank your for sharing your beautiful goodies :flowers: ENJOY it :love:

My BF live in USA actually. I went to Basel once and got lost coz' I had no map, just walked walked walked. And then stop to eat raclette (am I spell, right?) Anyway, thank you for every response. tPF members are super nice!:yes:

Wonderful boyfriend, Andy, and excellent Bbag! Congrats, once again... So, are saying that Zurich is the place to purchase Bbags? ;)

I think so monsoon88. Price of the bags are cheaper than usa, also you have to spend more than 400 swiss fr. then you get 6% back. I think the DAY bag should be around $700 -$800 US Dollars (Brand New in shop)
I'm not sure about other countries in Europe, I went to Milan three times but never been to Balenciaga Store there. In milan, if you spend just more than 150 Euro, you get 12% refund tax back. So cool!!:yahoo:

My BF live in USA actually. I went to Basel once and got lost coz' I had no map, just walked walked walked. And then stop to eat raclette (am I spell, right?) Anyway, thank you for every response. tPF members are super nice!:yes:

Ohhh I'm sorry Andy :wtf: ... next time when you'll visit Basel please let me know - I'll show you the beautiful places and we'll eat a 'Raclette' together ;) :yes:

andy!!! u're sooo lucky!
attachment.php