Red Lip Stain vs Lipstick

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Im looking for a red lipstick or lipstain which would suit me (pale skin, naturally mousy brown hair but often dyed darker)

I plan on asking someone behind the makeup counter to help me choose the right one but which is better, lipstain or lipstick? The lipstain I have seen gets darker the more you put on so im leaning more towards that, along with the fact its probably not to OTT for daytime...

What do you think?

2. Lipstain gives you the more natural look, and as you say, it can be layered. If you don't mind the thickness of a lipstick or applying it often, there are probably more color options available. More companies are making lip stains these days so they're easier to find than they were in the past.

3. I like the lipstains, they aren't creamy like lipstick but they definitely have staying power.