Red Leo Scarf - Help needed

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi there,

does anybody know whether there are two sizes of the red Leo Scarf?

I was so excited when I saw pictures of the show and couldn't wait until the scarf hits the store, but now I checked it on the Vuitton page and the only one I found was only 65cmx65cm (25inx25in).

To me it really looked bigger?! :confused1: Are there two sizes?

Kind regards,
    Kittie :heart:

2. BTW: That's the one I'm talking about ...

leo%20scarf%202.jpg leo%20scarf.jpg
  3. my boutique only has the square scarf too. but if you want bigger, maybe try phoning your nearest LV boutique that stocks RTW :yes:

4. I saw it yesterday it is very long. I tried it on and honestly it's the perfect size . I love the fact that it's a stephen sprouse print and love the graffiti on the bottom.

5. I'm confused now, which one did you try on? The 25 inch one or is there really a bigger one?

6. The one I tried is very long I didn't see 2 sizes. The price was around $600

7. THAT MUST BE THE ONE!!! :yahoo: The 25 inch scarf is only 160€.

REALLY gotta get to LV anytime soon. Fell in love with that red leo print the moment I saw it.

Thanks for your help! :heart:

8. I want the black and grey one

9. i looooove that print. so pretty.

10. well, at least then we won't argue over the last scarf at the store *g* :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice