Red lambskin or beige caviar medium flap!?

Jeansbeans

Jan 19, 2011
I am planning to purchase a medium flap. However I can't decide between the two options: Red with lambskin in shw or beige with caviar in ghw.

I love the red and how catchy it is but I am concerned with the durability of lambskin and if it will lose it's shape, I am planning on having the bag for long-term use.

I also love the beige and how it easily goes with most things, but I am afraid it will get dirty easily.

I def prefer caviar, but I also find it very hard to say no to red.
This will be my second (currently own jumbo black caviar) and possibly the last flap I purchase.

Anyone currently own any of these flaps?

Any advices? help please! :confused1:

The beige caviar with ghw is so elegant, and in the m/l size is even more so. If you are only looking to buy one more classic flap, this is the one I'd recommend. It's a very classy classic, and the caviar is not that hard to keep clean (just avoid dark jeans).

I'm in a similar situation. I just purchased a red caviar tote and a beige caviar flap and wondering if I should return one. I haven't decided but in your case, since they are they same bag, I would probably keep the beige as it is a classic and then someday get a red one in another style that is fun. I think it probably will be easier to clean the beige than it will be to make sure the lambskin doesn't get damaged.

I recommend purchasing the beige caviar with ghw. This is my favorite color combination. It is so pretty and elegant! Beige caviar is not hard to keep clean. I find it does not even dirty easily. You will have a lovely pair if you purchase the beige! HTH!

Red! :heart: It's also beautiful and classic! Chanel makes always other reds if you really love the red than go for it! You can always get another bag in beige later.:tup: