Red lady dior or red lv alma bb?

pixiesaz

Apr 13, 2012
I'm leaning more towards the alma because of how bright and happy and adorable it looks :P but I still love the elegance of the lady dior. which would you think is a better option - LD or the alma bb? Thanks in advance xxx

I'm leaning more towards the alma because of how bright and happy and adorable it looks :P but I still love the elegance of the lady dior. which would you think is a better option - LD or the alma bb? Thanks in advance xxx

Tough. They are both amazing. Maybe more info on what you will use them for? Daily? Or special occasion?

If it's Alma Vernis then I'd say Alma. I have one in PM size and it's a work horse. So durable and scratch resistant. Have had it for almost a year now and it still looks new. I had Lady Dior in lamb skin, the handles got some scratches only after a few weeks. Sold it.

Reactions: celine666666
If it's Alma Vernis then I'd say Alma. I have one in PM size and it's a work horse. So durable and scratch resistant. Have had it for almost a year now and it still looks new. I had Lady Dior in lamb skin, the handles got some scratches only after a few weeks. Sold it.

Yes definitely want to get the alma bb in the red vernis!! I love the vernis line in fact I have a vernis wallet/cles as well :smile: :P yes that's why I'm hesitant about the LD although it is a gorgeous bag!