Red Jumbo Dilemma- Advice Please!

dandanmian

Dec 30, 2013
I have been on the hunt for a red jumbo for quite some time. My SA at Saks just got one in with ruthenium hardware. I like it but don't love it. I prefer silver hardware but I don't know when or if that's gonna be available. Do I hold out for silver hardware? How much longer would I have to wait? Thank you in advance wise ladies of TPF.

I agree, wait for what you really want. I'm waiting for my red jumbo with gold hardware. It would kill me if I settled on something else and then 3 months later see what I really wanted in the store.

Don't settle for it if you're not 100% convinced about it!!!

I'm like you: I don't like ruthenium hw, I prefer the true silver hw, too!!! So I would wait - there will be red with shw classic flaps in the future!!! Around October/November arrives the Cruise collection at the boutiques, and this collection mostly has red with shw... Chanel releases a red mostly every collection, so just be a little more patient and the perfect red with shw will come your way!

Don't settle. They will make more red lamb jumbos in future seasons with SHW - wait for the one you LOVE
I personally do not care for the current Red shade or the ruthenium HW with it...

I have been on the hunt for a red jumbo for quite some time. My SA at Saks just got one in with ruthenium hardware. I like it but don't love it. I prefer silver hardware but I don't know when or if that's gonna be available. Do I hold out for silver hardware? How much longer would I have to wait? Thank you in advance wise ladies of TPF.
You should always love what you buy, not just "like" it. Hold out for the shw that you want and the exact shade of red that really moves you.
Thank you all for the great advice. I will wait for shw. Hopefully I won't be waiting too long!
Excellent idea, as you really need to be completely in love with the one that you do finally select. Choosing a red Chanel color that fits you is kind of like choosing a significant other; they will both be around for a while, you have to live with them, and you want the best fit for you that you can find. Just be patient; there's one out there for you!