**RED jumbo caviar BIJOUX chain vs RED Fuchsia ss09**

which one will u choose? tell me your reasons...

• the fuchsia red ss09

• the red 2007

Results are only viewable after voting.

loveaddict

me =love+shop addict
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
ok ladies, i thought i am going to get the jumbo fuchsia ss09 for sure...but let say haha hypothetically i have been offered red jumbo bijoux chain from 2007...and you can only keep 1, which one do u choose??? haha remember this is hypothetically! i dont want to jinx it...depending on the voting results, i might do a reveal tom night =)

(+) for fuchsia09:
i love the color of this red...its just perfect red for me :drool:
(-) for fuchsia09:
1. i dont like squeeshyyyyy caviar :tdown:
2. i dont like traditional chanel chain...with leather woven into it..

(+) for red07:
I love love love the chain...it has been my HG for a while now :crybaby:
(-) for red07:
i just like the color....not loving it...well i can live with that red but not tdf... :sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

here is the picture to help to choose (photo belongs to south i think), please u will have to darken the shades by 2 tones to reach the real color for both bags

please end my missery ladies, tell me what u'll do if u r in my situation...please vote and tell me why =) thx uuuuu and happy valentine's dayyyyy :heart:

Attachments

• maxi red caviar 5.jpg
    maxi red caviar 5.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 862
Last edited:
This one should be a no-brainer......'07 red caviar bijoux chain HANDS-DOWN!! Not only is the '07 bijoux chain exclusive and TDF, the '07 caviar is a hundred times better than the '09 maxi soft caviar.

Hehe, glad to help. And as far as the color not being as BRIGHT, well its a big bag so its all the red you need. Anything brighter would probably be best in a med/large. But its the perfect red jumbo. Its one of VERY few bags that I have not tired of yet (and never will). That's how I see it.