**RED jumbo caviar BIJOUX chain vs RED Fuchsia ss09**

which one will u choose? tell me your reasons...

• the fuchsia red ss09

• the red 2007

Results are only viewable after voting.
WellTakenCareOf, gotbighair, foxycleopatra, kimalee, ronsdiva, echo_23, very into chanel, IFFAH, fufu, juicy_girl, celia, minal, babevivtan, cchan83, bri 333, sophie, evenstar and gina

thank you so much ladies for your kind help n comments =) as much as i love my hg, but i want u guys to know that i dont have the classic chanel in my collection...all full of reissues, expandable, bubble etc but not a single classic caviar with a classic chain..this is one of the reason why i am torn as well...

anyway will let u guys know in about 7 hours from now....ticktock tick tock :blink:

This one should be a no-brainer......'07 red caviar bijoux chain HANDS-DOWN!! Not only is the '07 bijoux chain exclusive and TDF, the '07 caviar is a hundred times better than the '09 maxi soft caviar.

I agree 10000x. In fact, this is the easiest poll I ever participated in in my 3 years at tPF! :roflmfao: Go get the '07 red, girl! :graucho:

sweet:heart: ~ can't you just have both ? (viki *no help as usual* anderson here! :P)

i adore all reds & of course the beautiful bijoux chain, but i am so excited about owning a pink based red :yahoo: ~ (even all my Bal reds are orange based). i'm also hoping that the large won't look as squishy :shrugs: