**RED jumbo caviar BIJOUX chain vs RED Fuchsia ss09**

which one will u choose? tell me your reasons...

• the fuchsia red ss09

• the red 2007

Results are only viewable after voting.

loveaddict

me =love+shop addict
O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
H ~appines la la land
ok ladies, i thought i am going to get the jumbo fuchsia ss09 for sure...but let say haha hypothetically i have been offered red jumbo bijoux chain from 2007...and you can only keep 1, which one do u choose??? haha remember this is hypothetically! i dont want to jinx it...depending on the voting results, i might do a reveal tom night =)

(+) for fuchsia09:
i love the color of this red...its just perfect red for me :drool:
(-) for fuchsia09:
1. i dont like squeeshyyyyy caviar :tdown:
2. i dont like traditional chanel chain...with leather woven into it..

(+) for red07:
I love love love the chain...it has been my HG for a while now :crybaby:
(-) for red07:
i just like the color....not loving it...well i can live with that red but not tdf... :sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

here is the picture to help to choose (photo belongs to south i think), please u will have to darken the shades by 2 tones to reach the real color for both bags

please end my missery ladies, tell me what u'll do if u r in my situation...please vote and tell me why =) thx uuuuu and happy valentine's dayyyyy :heart:

Attachments

Last edited:

Luccibag

O.G.
May 11, 2006
Greater NYC area
I voted the 07. Its SOOOO limited and so versatile. Everytime I carry it into Chanel boutique SA's always comment about it being the most asked for jumbo!

Mar 7, 2006
the big apple
This one should be a no-brainer......'07 red caviar bijoux chain HANDS-DOWN!! Not only is the '07 bijoux chain exclusive and TDF, the '07 caviar is a hundred times better than the '09 maxi soft caviar.

gotbighair

♥ TROUBLE ♥
Oct 6, 2006
Bay Area
loveaddict - OMG did you get the bijoux chain?! :nuts:I had to come back to this thread to stare at the bag again! Please tell me you bought it and will reveal it tomorrow? LOL

ronsdiva

NE Born OH Bred
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
Maryland
I voted for the 07. I just like the color better, but I tend to like bluer reds more than orangey reds.

Last edited:

Luccibag

O.G.
May 11, 2006
Greater NYC area
Hehe, glad to help. And as far as the color not being as BRIGHT, well its a big bag so its all the red you need. Anything brighter would probably be best in a med/large. But its the perfect red jumbo. Its one of VERY few bags that I have not tired of yet (and never will). That's how I see it.