Red is the colour of LVOE, right?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
    Of course, I could´nt resist :biggrin: Presenting my beautiful Tanami Le Maj!

I realised it was Fate that my store should get not only a bag in Tanami ( which they was´nt even supporsed to) but Le Maj, which was the very bag I was interested in.

To top it all there was a price increase this very day, but the SAs said that I would get it for the former price ( saved me $112). So nice of them :smile:

Sorry for the pics - I´m not good at this and the deep red colour is difficult to capture. But hope you enjoy. I´m so happy now!! :yahoo:She´s absolutely stunning and perfect for work or just casual going out!

BTW the tag is missing bc it´s being stamped with my initials - can´t wait to get it!

Attached Files:

2. It's beautiful, congrats! That is so cool that your SA let you have it for the lower price, too :tup:

3. :drool::drool::drool:

4. gorgeous!! congrats!!

5. Congrats!

6. Beautiful!! Congrats on Le Maj!! :yes:

7. That is stunning:love: ... definitely the color for February!;) Congrats and enjoy!

8. Congrats!

9. What a beauty -- I'm so glad you got it! Congrats!!

10. Gorgeous, congrats :biggrin:

11. It's fate! Gorgeous one at that!

12. Glad you chose this bag over the Artsy! Gorgeous!!!!

13. Fantastic!! That color is absolutely gorgeous. Congrats :yahoo:.

14. So pretty! Enjoy!

15. Congrats! I'm glad you realized you two were fated to be together.