RED is the color of my AUGUST dreams!

chaneljumbo

Jan 2, 2008
i went Bal crazy this month! Finaallllyyy added red to my small collection of Anthra and Amethyst! Just wanted to share my joy: Pourpre City RH and Classic Bracelet from Bal SF, and Ruby CP from Bal Bangkok! :yahoo:

IMG_4150.jpg

IMG_4154.jpg

IMG_3992.jpg

IMG_4155.jpg

IMG_4025.jpg

IMG_3300.jpg

IMG_3241.jpg

oh and when i was in Bal Neiman Marcus San Francisco last week, they had so many colours in many styles from the new season! Do check it out , if you're going to SFO :smile: and the service was just perfect.​

I am falling in love more and more with Pourpre!!! It is such an unique colour!! :greengrin: You look so cute with your outfit and hat! And I love the pic with your new Bal wristlet and your Mini Cooper lol

thank you ladies :smile: pourpre grows on me too. i love how deep the red is. reminds me of red wine and cranberry.

ruiruiwinter> it is definitely a dark deep red and more subtle than the past reds. not too sure if its hard to ruin, but do treat all ur bbags with lots of love and care! :smile:

Thank you so much for your suggestion.
Maybe black is the best to be a everyday bag?
I had a galet and a tempete, but I couldn't carry them these rainy days.
if we want to take a b bag for our vocation, should we bring the products to protect and clean the bag?
Thank you.
BTW, I love your black gsh city,too.