RED is the color of my AUGUST dreams!

chaneljumbo

Jan 2, 2008
i went Bal crazy this month! Finaallllyyy added red to my small collection of Anthra and Amethyst! Just wanted to share my joy: Pourpre City RH and Classic Bracelet from Bal SF, and Ruby CP from Bal Bangkok! :yahoo:

oh and when i was in Bal Neiman Marcus San Francisco last week, they had so many colours in many styles from the new season! Do check it out , if you're going to SFO :smile: and the service was just perfect.​

Mar 19, 2008
Pacific Northwest
I am falling in love more and more with Pourpre!!! It is such an unique colour!! :greengrin: You look so cute with your outfit and hat! And I love the pic with your new Bal wristlet and your Mini Cooper lol

chaneljumbo

Jan 2, 2008
thank you ladies :smile: pourpre grows on me too. i love how deep the red is. reminds me of red wine and cranberry.

ruiruiwinter> it is definitely a dark deep red and more subtle than the past reds. not too sure if its hard to ruin, but do treat all ur bbags with lots of love and care! :smile:

Alice1979

Toxic
O.G.
Jul 28, 2008
NY
Pourpre and ruby are so pretty. You look gorgeous in your photos. Thank you for sharing. Congrats on your fabulous additions.

May 1, 2009
China
Thank you so much for your suggestion.
Maybe black is the best to be a everyday bag?
I had a galet and a tempete, but I couldn't carry them these rainy days.
if we want to take a b bag for our vocation, should we bring the products to protect and clean the bag?
Thank you.
BTW, I love your black gsh city,too.

Livia1

O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
Europe
Wow-wow-wow!!!!!

I love your Pourpre RH City. Many congrats on your goodies and thanks for the gorgeous pics.