Red is really me colour!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to the store today to pick up my stamped tag. And I wanted to see if I could find a scarf to match my beautiful Le Maj. I was really set on the Mahina shawl, but they did´nt have it in any red colour. Then my SA found this beautiful silk scarf for me- and we had a match! I think this is just perfect for Spring and Summer :smile: A Mahina Shawl will be for Fall then - I hope they get some reddish colours.

And I even got a small present too. An alabaster fragrance case with sented lava stones to put in my wardrobe - so nice of her!

This has been a very good day and week for me :P

Attached Files:

2. Love everything!

3. The bag and the scarf look perfect for each other. Pretty!

4. Nice, congrats!

5. Congrats!

6. Very nice :smile:

7. Nice choice!! Pretty, pretty scarf ... and silk:tender:

8. Very pretty! Congrats!

9. Lovely!! :love: Congrats on the gift too!!

10. perfect match! congrats on all your new goodies :biggrin:

11. I want the case!!!

12. Both are beautiful & great match! Congrats! Where is the red stamped tag? :graucho:

13. love the present! hahaha

14. Love it! Enjoy!!!

15. Gorgeous!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice