red HOT! Need YOUR opinion

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey girls!

I am looking to purchase a new day bag (my first) and would like to get it in a shade of red. I am debating between a 05 rouge theater and an 05 bordeaux. which would you choose? Thanks so much!

2. FOR THAT BAM IN YOUR FACE RED, I WOULD GO WITH THE RT.:graucho:

3. I have both, and I like RT better than Bordeaux. Don't get me wrong. Bordeaux is a gorgeous color too. But if I have to choose one, I'd pick RT.

4. I also opt for the RT

5. RT too!

6. RT is my fav. of all Balenciaga colors.
    Also if the Day is a big bag, it would not be too red KWIM? It's a deep, dark red...I think it would be gorgeous

7. They are both gorgey colors! I love reds! It would be great if you can see both colors IRL for better comparison!

8. Definitely 05 rouge theater!

9. RT for me too, although Bordeaux is a great colour - but then i love all reds! :smile:

10. I'd love an RT City but still have not seen any IRL. I bet Bordeaux is gorgeous too, so I wouldn't know which one to pick as I've never seen Bordeaux IRL either! This is what happens when you live in the west of Ireland!

11. RT I once had one! Beautiful!

12. RT is beautiful and will stand out more, but it's not a super in-your-face-red-red like Rouge Vif! Gorgeous!

I wish you well,

Bridget

13. I have a bordeaux twiggy, and it is a more muted color, more kind of purple-red, like wine.
    I love the bordeaux, but if you are looking for RED-red, then go with the RT !

14. Ruby:graucho::lol: but between RT and Bordeaux, RT!

15. Definitely RT...it's one of the best reds IMO :tup: