Jimmy Choo Red Hot Mahala has Arrived.

lionlaw

Jul 13, 2007
My questionable ebay purchase arrived today and it is a 100% authentic red mahala for $650.00!!! I had a hunch it was real and the flash of the inside pic washed out the details so I gambled on in.

I am estatic and the color is smokin hot. Without further adieu-- say hello to Ms. Scarlett.

cho007.jpg

cho004.jpg

Thanks everyone. It's rare you find a true find on ebay, but this seller didn't seem to have a clue when he posted pics. His bags look to me to be all authentic and great buys.

I may have to bid on his python armani-- it is gorgeous and purple!

Fabulous lionlaw! I was hoping a Choo girl would get that gorgeous hard to find beauty! It took all the self control I had to not do the BIN myself(I truly did not need a third Mahala:nuts:) and shortly after, it was snapped up(now I know by whom:graucho:).

The seller is totally legit. Last summer I saw his first auction for the first lot of bags. I almost pulled the trigger on a gorgeous Alessandro Dell'acqua natural python bag but was still very wary of caring for a snakeskin bag. He also had a lime green JC7 and I am pretty sure he sold an Hermes Kelly at an unreal price. He listed alot of other high end unusual bags too. As for his low asking prices, I think he just wants to be sure they sell the first time...less hassle. The proceeds are going to educational scholarships in Puerto Rico. Very commendable!

This time I ordered a Chanel which arrived in beautiful condition and I am waiting on a Chloe Python Betty. I always loved that bag and when I saw it in Navy:drool:

Fabulous lionlaw! I was hoping a Choo girl would get that gorgeous hard to find beauty! It took all the self control I had to not do the BIN myself(I truly did not need a third Mahala:nuts:) and shortly after, it was snapped up(now I know by whom:graucho:).

The seller is totally legit. Last summer I saw his first auction for the first lot of bags. I almost pulled the trigger on a gorgeous Alessandro Dell'acqua natural python bag but was still very wary of caring for a snakeskin bag. He also had a lime green JC7 and I am pretty sure he sold an Hermes Kelly at an unreal price. He listed alot of other high end unusual bags too. As for his low asking prices, I think he just wants to be sure they sell the first time...less hassle. The proceeds are going to educational scholarships in Puerto Rico. Very commendable!

This time I ordered a Chanel which arrived in beautiful condition and I am waiting on a Chloe Python Betty. I always loved that bag and when I saw it in Navy:drool:

Congrats Samanatha on the Chloe!! I was drooling over that one. :drool:

Thanks everyone. It's rare you find a true find on ebay, but this seller didn't seem to have a clue when he posted pics. His bags look to me to be all authentic and great buys.

I may have to bid on his python armani-- it is gorgeous and purple!

Yeah!!! I knew it was real as well. Kind of like my black Ring I got on ebay for $425...seller didn't have a clue! Mine still had the store tag on it:yahoo:.

Hey, that Armani is mine! Some one else on this forum got an authentic Chanel and one other bag from this guy:drool: