Jimmy Choo Red Hot Mahala has Arrived.

Fabulous lionlaw! I was hoping a Choo girl would get that gorgeous hard to find beauty! It took all the self control I had to not do the BIN myself(I truly did not need a third Mahala:nuts:) and shortly after, it was snapped up(now I know by whom:graucho:).

The seller is totally legit. Last summer I saw his first auction for the first lot of bags. I almost pulled the trigger on a gorgeous Alessandro Dell'acqua natural python bag but was still very wary of caring for a snakeskin bag. He also had a lime green JC7 and I am pretty sure he sold an Hermes Kelly at an unreal price. He listed alot of other high end unusual bags too. As for his low asking prices, I think he just wants to be sure they sell the first time...less hassle. The proceeds are going to educational scholarships in Puerto Rico. Very commendable!

This time I ordered a Chanel which arrived in beautiful condition and I am waiting on a Chloe Python Betty. I always loved that bag and when I saw it in Navy:drool:

I wonder if he steals the bags and resells them?

Can you please tell me who the seller is that sold you the Jimmy Choo Red Mahala purse. I want to check out his site. Been saving and looking for one for a long time.

Do you think this one is real?

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-JIMMYCHOO-MADDY-RED-LEATHER-BAG-PURSE-NEVER-USED_W0QQitemZ120262156046QQihZ002QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks

The seller does not have a site and rarely sells bags. He was selling his wife's and MIL's bags they no longer wanted. I asked him if he was planning to list any more and he said no. He is an attorney by profession and sold the bags instead of giving them away so that the proceeds could go to two educational funds for children. I think any of us who purchased a bag from him felt pretty lucky. They were in great condition and well priced.