Red Hot Mahala has Arrived.

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My questionable ebay purchase arrived today and it is a 100% authentic red mahala for $650.00!!! I had a hunch it was real and the flash of the inside pic washed out the details so I gambled on in.

I am estatic and the color is smokin hot. Without further adieu-- say hello to Ms. Scarlett.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Hun! She's gorgeous!!! And $650?? WOW!!!! Congratulations!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

4. Lionlaw, that is one hot bag. Congrats on finding such a great deal! You are brave for taking the chance and it paid off :yahoo:

5. All I can say,

:yahoo:Yes!:yahoo:
    I Knew it was Real!:tup:
    I'm so happy that it turned out that way!:happydance:
    :party:Awesome Buy Lionlaw!:party:

Matt:angel::angel:

6. Way to Go:yahoo:

Don't you just love those "Special" Finds:wlae:

7. YAY! Beautiful color.

8. Stunning color & a great deal! I'm very happy for you, Congrats!

9. Thanks everyone. It's rare you find a true find on ebay, but this seller didn't seem to have a clue when he posted pics. His bags look to me to be all authentic and great buys.

I may have to bid on his python armani-- it is gorgeous and purple!

10. :yahoo::yahoo:Oh you very smart and lucky girl!!!!!*is jealous* lol:heart:

11. Fabulous lionlaw! I was hoping a Choo girl would get that gorgeous hard to find beauty! It took all the self control I had to not do the BIN myself(I truly did not need a third Mahala:nuts:) and shortly after, it was snapped up(now I know by whom:graucho:).

The seller is totally legit. Last summer I saw his first auction for the first lot of bags. I almost pulled the trigger on a gorgeous Alessandro Dell'acqua natural python bag but was still very wary of caring for a snakeskin bag. He also had a lime green JC7 and I am pretty sure he sold an Hermes Kelly at an unreal price. He listed alot of other high end unusual bags too. As for his low asking prices, I think he just wants to be sure they sell the first time...less hassle. The proceeds are going to educational scholarships in Puerto Rico. Very commendable!

This time I ordered a Chanel which arrived in beautiful condition and I am waiting on a Chloe Python Betty. I always loved that bag and when I saw it in Navy:drool:

12. Congrats Samanatha on the Chloe!! I was drooling over that one. :drool:

13. Not sue what happened to the second pic- but here is the one in real light showing the grain of the leather

[​IMG]

14. what a beautiful color and such a great price...wear it in good health lionlaw!

15. Yeah!!! I knew it was real as well. Kind of like my black Ring I got on ebay for $425...seller didn't have a clue! Mine still had the store tag on it:yahoo:.

Hey, that Armani is mine! Some one else on this forum got an authentic Chanel and one other bag from this guy:drool: