Red Gaucho has arrived!

Bagpuss

Dec 30, 2005
A few pictures for you guys trying to decide on colors. I really love this purse. The size is perfect- I've got one interior photo with a medium size purseket and all my junk in it. The leather is soft and slouchy. The strap is the right length- I'm 5'5 and it drops to my mid hip.

Attachments

3monkeys

O.G.
Nov 29, 2005
:nuts::nuts::nuts: My heart just skipped a beat looking at your gorgeous red Gaucho!! Oh my, can't wait to get it! :love::love::love::love:

Bagpuss

Dec 30, 2005
3monkeys said:
:nuts::nuts::nuts: My heart just skipped a beat looking at your gorgeous red Gaucho!! Oh my, can't wait to get it! :love::love::love::love:
Lol, don't hesitate for a second- it's everything you hope for.
Thanks everyone.:smile:

Cristina

Oct 23, 2005
South Florida
LOVE the red, Bagpuss! Seeing these photos of everyone's Gauchos is making me want one even more. Going to the mall today after work, I am stopping into the Dior boutique to see if I can put my name down on a list, if there is one. I hope they don't have one in stock, that would be bad :P

ETenebris

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
United States
Okay, someone needs to tell me immediately NOT to buy this bag! I love the photos! What are the dimensions of this one? Is it the smaller version? It looks like the single. And thanks for showing the purseket...I think I am going to get one now. What size do you recommend?

Daisy

Oct 18, 2005
Congrats! I have that same bag coming in any (damn) day now. I love it! How are you liking the size... roomy enough for your stuff?