Red experts!!! which red does this bag look like?

karenab

O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
Okay let me preface by saying that once upon a time, Karenab owned a fake red bbag. Yes I know. I know. It was years ago when I couldn't afford the real deal. I loved it to pieces (still do!) because of the colour red that it is.

I want to now get the real deal thats as close as possible to it. First 2 pics are the fake bbag that I want to match colour wise. Help? Which colour should I be looking for?

(I know I've asked before about reds but I'm going a bit stir crazy looking at so many red bbags online that I need another set of eyes to confirm for me).

*sorry for the double post on the last 2 pics*

Attachments

• DSC03700.jpg
    DSC03700.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 113
  • DSC03798.jpg
    DSC03798.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 121
  • reds1.jpg
    reds1.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 89
  • reds3.jpg
    reds3.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 92
  • reds2.jpg
    reds2.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 65
I think the 03 Red or RT are the closet but you might even get away with Rouge VIF too.:yes: I can just imagine you carrying a Red bag. I think you would look hot.:tup: How about the Tomato with GH or even Vermillion w/GH?:graucho:

I think rouge threatre or 03 red would be the best match Hope you find them!

I also owned a fake bbag! I just liked the style and had absolutely no idea it was a designer bag knockoff :rolleyes: When I realized I stopped wearing it and bought the real deal as soon as I coul afford it LoL

I think it may look like this Fall's tomato red. You should wait to see it in person at BalNY when it comes in. It should be here next month. I think it'll be gorgeous.

I think rouge threatre or 03 red would be the best match Hope you find them!

I also owned a fake bbag! I just liked the style and had absolutely no idea it was a designer bag knockoff :rolleyes: When I realized I stopped wearing it and bought the real deal as soon as I coul afford it LoL

I know what you mean about the fake. However, I stopped carrying mine as soon as I got the real deal bbags - but I just couldn't throw it because I love the red so much :rolleyes: (I used to get compliments on it too lolol!!!!).

I know what you mean about the fake. However, I stopped carrying mine as soon as I got the real deal bbags - but I just couldn't throw it because I love the red so much :rolleyes: (I used to get compliments on it too lolol!!!!).
Well it is a pretty close fake! The leather even looks nice. The leather on my bag was SO BAD, I remember thinking to myself: oh if I could only have one made with nice leather :roflmfao: Boy, was I happy when I got the real deal :heart: