Red experts!!! which red does this bag look like?

Thanks karenab - it looks more like 04 red to me now - the 03 red is more of a rose red where the 04 is brighter. Rouge Vif and Vermillion are prop. the closest, but I agree that f/w tomato is one to watch. It looks nice and bright to me also.

I think 03 Red is the closest.

I'm actually kicking myself for not getting 03 Red in 2003, I don't know what I was thinking......
I think Tomato will be the closest you'll be able to find as 03 Red is next to impossible to come by.

Thanks karenab - it looks more like 04 red to me now - the 03 red is more of a rose red where the 04 is brighter. Rouge Vif and Vermillion are prop. the closest, but I agree that f/w tomato is one to watch. It looks nice and bright to me also.

Thanks. I think that was what I suspected too but needed others to give their opinion :yes:

I think the 03 is a darker red and the 04 is a little brighter which my fake is somewhat. Its not a very dark red. Well, I have gone with the 04 red with silver hardware (I didn't want the other colours that have darker hardware, I like the silver hardware with the red).

I actually receive the 04 red first this evening!! I am BEYOND EXCITED :wlae:

I will post pics when it arrives.

Thanks. I think that was what I suspected too but needed others to give their opinion :yes:

I think the 03 is a darker red and the 04 is a little brighter which my fake is somewhat. Its not a very dark red. Well, I have gone with the 04 red with silver hardware (I didn't want the other colours that have darker hardware, I like the silver hardware with the red).

I actually receive the 04 red first this evening!! I am BEYOND EXCITED :wlae:

I will post pics when it arrives.

Wow! What a rare find! You'll have to post side by side pics just to see how close we got.

Wow! What a rare find! You'll have to post side by side pics just to see how close we got.

Yes - I'm definitely going to do that :yes:

I have the 04 now and its adorable and to me, my fake was a copy of it!!! I think the fake is a touch darker from the fact that I wore it soooo much. I think the 03 red is a deeper darker red. Mine (and the 04 is a bit lighter).

I love it!! :yahoo: will post pics in a few mins....