Red experts!!! which red does this bag look like?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay let me preface by saying that once upon a time, Karenab owned a fake red bbag. Yes I know. I know. It was years ago when I couldn't afford the real deal. I loved it to pieces (still do!) because of the colour red that it is.

I want to now get the real deal thats as close as possible to it. First 2 pics are the fake bbag that I want to match colour wise. Help? Which colour should I be looking for?

(I know I've asked before about reds but I'm going a bit stir crazy looking at so many red bbags online that I need another set of eyes to confirm for me).

*sorry for the double post on the last 2 pics*

Attached Files:

2. I think the 03 Red or RT are the closet but you might even get away with Rouge VIF too.:yes: I can just imagine you carrying a Red bag. I think you would look hot.:tup: How about the Tomato with GH or even Vermillion w/GH?:graucho:

3. Its kind of hard to tell - the pictures are so dark I can't really get a feel for the true shade of red. :sad:

4. English_girl, attached is another pic of it.

Hopefully its a bit better?

Attached Files:

5. I think rouge threatre or 03 red would be the best match Hope you find them!

I also owned a fake bbag! I just liked the style and had absolutely no idea it was a designer bag knockoff :rolleyes: When I realized I stopped wearing it and bought the real deal as soon as I coul afford it LoL

6. According to the hardware, definitely red 03

7. The 04 has silver hardware as well. I attached another pic of the fake that I think is a bit better :yes:

8. I think it may look like this Fall's tomato red. You should wait to see it in person at BalNY when it comes in. It should be here next month. I think it'll be gorgeous.

9. Now with the new pix. I think it's similar to Red 04 ...... LOL :biggrin:

10. I know what you mean about the fake. However, I stopped carrying mine as soon as I got the real deal bbags - but I just couldn't throw it because I love the red so much :rolleyes: (I used to get compliments on it too lolol!!!!).

11. TY! I used to love carrying that red one everywhere so I know a real bbag in this colour is worth getting! This is what I'm selling your bordeaux first in exchange for :yes::graucho:

12. Yep, I agree, RT or 03. :yes:

13. WHEN was the bag purchased? It will help narrow down the color they were trying to copy.

But by simply looking at it, I would say 03 Red is the closest.

14. Well it is a pretty close fake! The leather even looks nice. The leather on my bag was SO BAD, I remember thinking to myself: oh if I could only have one made with nice leather :roflmfao: Boy, was I happy when I got the real deal :heart:

15. I would say I bought it in either 03 or 04.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice