Red Epi Noe or Blue Epi Noe?

Apr 1, 2009
Hey guys! I'm thinking about getting a epi noe, but can't decide between the blue and the red. I really like the red but haven't seen it IRL so I don't know if it's too bright. I've never actually seen any epi noes IRL, which is why I'm having trouble deciding if I should get one. I'm around 5'8" and in my early 20's. Would a large epi noe be a good style and size for my age and height? I'll be getting one off ebay, so before I bid, I want to be sure that it's a good fit. The ones I've seen range from 200-300. Is that a good deal for a preloved noe? I've looked through the Noe Club but still can't decide which one I want or if I should even get one. Any recommendations or modeling pics would be appreciated! Thanks!

thanks for all the votes guys. im definitely leaning towards the red. i found a couple that are the older models. it's black on the inside and has a zipped pocket. one date code says 0990. from my understanding that means it was made in sept, 1990. however the bags all look like it's in good shape, which is kind of surprisingly because of how old it is. is it possible that it's from the 90's and does anyone know when the older version was phased out?

I have a red petit noe with the black contrast stitching and black lining with pocket and I love it!! The newer ones have the "d" ring which this one does not. I am LVoeing my red epi!!

I remember doing a search about the interior pocket, but cannot remember the year it was changed over.

Good luch with finding your Epi Noe - you will love it!!