Red Epi Alma or Red epi Speedy

1. I was thinking about getting the alma in red epi. I have it in black and mono. Do you think it would be overkill to have a epi alma in red? The color is so gorgeous and the style is functional. The speedy is such a classic but I have heard of the zipper opening issues. What are your thoughts between the two bags, pros and cons.

2. i prefer the Speedy in this color. the red is a bit too flashy for me, and it would be even more so on a bag as big as the Alma. the Speedy would look cuter and somewhat more fun in red than the Alma.

i've never had a problem with all my Speedy zippers, so i'm not sure if you're referring to the Epi line in particular :huh:.

3. I would get the speedy. It looks so great in red! I do love the Alma but it's always good to switch it up a bit!?!

4. Speedy! I'm not a fan of the Alma, but that red Speedy catches my eye every time I see it in the store. I have the Damier Speedy 25 and don't have any zipper issues.

Of course, if you are a huge Alma fan, there's nothing wrong with having the same bag in several different colors.

5. The Epi is the only Alma that I really like, and the red is gorgeous...but the Speedy is my all time favorite LV...decisions, decisions.

6. That's tough decision..

I love both shapes alma and speedy..I say go for speedy but get speedy 30. I have red epi speedy 25 and yes the opening is little tigher compare to mono speedy 25..

7. I'd go with the alma, I mean, the alma shape obviously works for you so you should get another ! :yes:

8. I think both are gorgeous in red, but I prefer the speedy over the alma. The speedy just looks so much younger.

9. this is a tough one indeed. i had a manic episode last week when i saw a photo of another pf'er's red epi alma and started concocting a plan to sell my red epi speedy to get the red epi alma. but i couldn't do it!

sooo...get the epi red speedy! i don't have any zipper issues.

10. Speedy!

11. Speedy.

12. Speedy! The alma is nice, but I prefer the red epi on a speedy.

13. It looks great with both but my vote goes for the Speedy!

14. Another vote for the Speedy! I just love this shape!!!

15. This is a tough one. If you really like the alma style, then purchase another alma. If you are looking for a change, then go with the speedy. Personally, I like a variety in my handbags.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice