Red Elisha - too heavy?

Belini

Jan 26, 2007
I have been carrying mine around for 2 days now and my shoulder is killing me! its never happened with my previous bag and i hardly keep anything in my Elisha, just the basics.

Im hoping it goes away otherwise this wont be able to be an every day bag:sad:

I actually think that mine is surprisingly light. Even since I got it I carry around more things since its bigger than my other bags and haven't had a problem.

Let us know!

I have been carrying mine around for 2 days now and my shoulder is killing me! its never happened with my previous bag and i hardly keep anything in my Elisha, just the basics.

Im hoping it goes away otherwise this wont be able to be an every day bag:sad:

This confuses me, I thought the Elisha was much lighter than the previous Koobas, no?

This confuses me, I thought the Elisha was much lighter than the previous Koobas, no?

Belini must be carrying around bricks with her...LOL
I find the Elisha is ultra light compared to some of it's Counterparts. Maybe it's just your shoulder that doesn't like the weight. Mine only gets too heavy when I carry books in it.

Don't ever get a Sienna! You'll have to bring a dolly with you. ;)

I generally carry very large bags, so I'm used to a lot of weight, but even the Sienna was a killer for me. Or even worse - the ADA woven tote! My friend had to take it and carry it for me during a day of shopping. I felt like Charla from the Amazing Race when Mirna always takes her pack from her. :wtf: