Red Elisha on Ebay?

I had the Green one. This is a beauty and I have never seen a Blue one. It's a small bag but great for essentials. I love it! The Crackled leather is so different. It's a little rough to the touch but so unique.

I had the Green one. This is a beauty and I have never seen a Blue one. It's a small bag but great for essentials. I love it! The Crackled leather is so different. It's a little rough to the touch but so unique.

Lexie,
This is off topic but I have to ask......do you like Tano bags? You and I seem to have similar tastes. (like the Botkier Crosby and Bombay satchels. The leathers on those bags are tdf!)

You're not going to find the quality leather from a Tano than you do a Bombay or Crosby bags. When you pick up those bags you KNOW you have a big hunk of thick quality leather. They are so substantial. Many will argue that the Tano cost 200-250 while a Bot may be 400-500 but on ebay, you can get a Bot for 250 or even less on a great deal.
The hardware/zipper/linings are also drastically different in quality.

You aren't going to find the wild array of colors and styles you do from Botkier as you do Tano but I am a more neutral person anyway and have no need for bright oranges or greens so much. Tano is Okay for a bag to match a certain outfit or a runaround bag.
This is all my opinion. I have been disappointed by the Tano bags I've had. I'd rather buy one Botkier than 2 Tanos but it all comes down to what you need.

You're not going to find the quality leather from a Tano than you do a Bombay or Crosby bags. When you pick up those bags you KNOW you have a big hunk of thick quality leather. They are so substantial. Many will argue that the Tano cost 200-250 while a Bot may be 400-500 but on ebay, you can get a Bot for 250 or even less on a great deal.
The hardware/zipper/linings are also drastically different in quality.

You aren't going to find the wild array of colors and styles you do from Botkier as you do Tano but I am a more neutral person anyway and have no need for bright oranges or greens so much. Tano is Okay for a bag to match a certain outfit or a runaround bag.
This is all my opinion. I have been disappointed by the Tano bags I've had. I'd rather buy one Botkier than 2 Tanos but it all comes down to what you need.

I feel the EXACT same way! Words cannot describe just how disappointed I was with the one I received.(cracked leather) I know it is suppose to be leather....but I swear it doesn't look, feel, or smell like leather.:nuts: (I had never even heard of Tano before joining the forum and only purchased a bag after I read all the hype about them) These bags are definitely not my style. :nogood: